"Ahh ne, this is my new friend, she's Crest-chan." I smiled and stand up. "Hi! I'm Minami, and it's Keiko-chan," pakilala nya. I bowed too. "Ohayo, Crest-chan," binati ko na lang rin sila pabalik.

"Kairo-kun!" Keiko greeted Kairo, and they talked in japanese language. I'm just listening to them like I understand what they said. After that, they left.

We paid our bills at umalis na rin para umuwi, they said that there's so many great restaurant here in Japan, they invited me to eat Okonomiyaki next week, they said that they know a good place.

"I think Kyoto is a good place too..." I said and show them the tourist spots of Kyoto. Nasa taxi na kami at pauwi. "Woah! Yes! There's a temple in Kyoto where the sculpture of Amida at Horiuji and Lao Tzu is located, let's go there next time. Ne Kairo?" she looked at the man for agreement but it's sleeping with some saliva under it's lips.

"Geez," Kazumi whispered and shook her head. I laughed because of them.

My phone rang. It's Denschel again. Napaka kulit talaga nito.

"Oh?" bungad ko.

"Sappi! I enjoyed here! They have a tree race game and prioritize cleanliness too." It's obvious in his voice that he's happy.

"And...? How did you say so?" I asked and brush my hair.

I heard some giggles on his background. "They made me climb on the tree to get mangoes, and they want to assure that foods was clean since when I gave some food on them, they ask if I'm sure that it didn't fell on the ground."

"And then? Where are you?" I raised my brow. I heard him laughed. Wala namang nakakatawa. "Missed me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Ewan ko sayo Chel," I just said. Para nagtatanong lang naman. "There's a lost child earlier so I helped her. Seems like her family is in hotel, they made me stay for a bit."

I just shrugged. He spoke again. "They also thought me how to say I love you other than 'mahal kita', they said that I can also said that word in my friend." he sounds proud on what he learned huh?

"Really? What is it?" I'm a bit interested too since I know na may pagka poetic din kami sa dugo.

"Tinatangina kita, it means, you're special." I stopped on what he said. I think I heard that word somewhere but I can't remember. "You too," I just answered at nagpa alam na.

I shrugged it off pero I think I remember that term. Iwinaglit ko na lang yun sa isipan. Baka nga yun lang ibig sabihin.

********
I'm sitting in one of the bench here in the park. I was waiting for Kazumi and Kairo. We planned to go in famous sky scraper here in Tokyo. Pero may gagawin pa daw sila so Kazumi told me to wait here at the park.

I'm wearing tunic top and skinny pants. Hindi naman kasi ganong malamig. I also wear a summer hat and a shade, so my hair won't get messy.

"Ah!" the strong wind blow and some leaves fell. My summer hat was blown away so I chase it with my arms but still not enough. Malakas ang hangin kaya nadala ito. I immediately run para makuha yon.

Finally, the strong wind was gone and my hat landed in Guzei or a red curved bridge. Tumakbo agad ako para mapulot yon but before I touch it, another hand picked it for me. Nakayuko ang lalaki kaya inintay ko muna syang tumayo. My mouth opened a little when I saw his face. He's handsome...really handsome.

"Is this yours?" he asked and showed my blue summer hat. He handed it to me kaya kinuha ko kaagad. "Thank you," I said nang makuha ko na.

He's wearing a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket with his maong pants. He has a simple taste in fashion but he looked so fine.