Chapter 7 : Casino Peasant

4 Days later...

The girls are all ready. The Maids are good for the job and Fio bought all the disguises for all of you. Bremerton has her Black dress, Taihou has her red dress, The maids with their bunnygirl outfits, the girls in the van with their robber masks for the raid, Mudrock and Musashi with their bulletproof jackets and some sunglasses for being your bodyguard, and Abby being her own lovable self. While you wore a black suit, a fedora and some shades.

Fio plans for all of you to go at evening since they open the Casino at that time, She'll head there with HK first. Then Lappland, The UMP Sisters, and Shiroko will wait outside near the Casino to wait for the safeword for them to come in for the diversion. The three Maids are already there doing their job, While You, Bremerton, Taihou, Abby, Musashi and Mudrock are readying to go at evening via a rented Limousine. Why a Limousine you ask? Fio said it would seem that you would look like a privileged rich foreigner or some sorts, so you complied. And before Fio went to the casino first, she gave all of you concealed earpieces for some communication.

It's now evening as You and the remaining girls are dressing up for the Casino.

Bremerton : Can't believe i'm gonna wear a dress.

She said as you were wearing your suit.

(Y/N) : What's wrong with that? Is it your first time? Besides, i think you'll look good in it. Just get your hair down and you're good to go!

Bremerton : Really?

(Y/N) : For real! Taihou also thinks so.

Taihou : Shikikan's right Bremerton, Just be confident that you'll look good in it!

(Y/N) : See?

Bremerton : *Sigh* Guess you're right.

You finished buttoning up as you went to the both of them to ask how you look.

(Y/N) : So? How bout it?

Taihou : You look sublime, Shikikan!

Bremerton : Looking fresh!

(Y/N) : Aww, thanks! How about Musashi and Muddy? Where are they at?

Musashi : Right behind you Mastah!

You looked back to see Mudrock and Musashi suited up as your body guards

(Y/N) : Damn! You girls look like you could fuck someone up real good!

Musashi : Heh.

(Y/N) : How about you Muddy? You ok there?

Mudrock : Yes. Feels a bit more breathable than what i used to wear.

(Y/N) : Well that's good. Now where's Abby?

Musashi : Oh, she's taking her little nap on the couch with her teddy bear.

(Y/N) : Oh is she now?

You then went to the hotel room couch to find Abby laying down on the couch with her hugging her teddy bear.

Brain : 'Prank'em (Y/N).'

(Y/N) : 'You already know Brain.'

You decided to tickle her on the side of her stomach, she then suddenly wakes up and drops to the floor and hitting her forehead. She gets up and rubs her head as you saw a red mark on her forehead.

(Y/N) : Ah shit sorry! Abby you ok?

Abby : Ow... Mastah, you're already dressed?!

(Y/N) : Uh.. if that's what you're concerned about then yeah, just about done with the other girls too.