Chapter 3 : (Y/N) gets Raided

*Cricket Noises*

(Y/N) : Yeah! You all heard me, i want you three to clean my basement.

The room went silent as you said that, and the maids? Well.

The 3 of them : YEAH!

You opened the basement door and gestured them to go inside.
they suddenly went in and both Taihou and Bremerton were flabergasted by the excitement from the 3 maids.

Taihou : T-they just accepted it?

Bremerton : J-just like that?

(Y/N) : Maids are a different breed not gonna lie.

Bremerton : True that.

(Y/N) : Welp,I'm off to play FIFA.

Taihou : What's that Shikikan?

(Y/N) : Basically Football with gambling

Bremerton and Taihou : You mean soccer?

(Y/N) : WHAT DID YOU TWO SAY.

Both : U-uh nothing Commander/Shikikan!

They both shut their mouth as you turned on your console,sat down on the couch,grabbed the controller and started to go in Ultimate Team. On the other hand the 3 maids are cleaning the basement.
(Play against me in FUT lol)

(Y/N) :

Bremerton : Why does Commander have a hammer near him?

Taihou : We may never know.

*BANG*

A door opened and it was the 3 maids, they look fairly dusty and tired as Altoria said

Altoria : *huff* Clean up is finished.

The maids limped to the couch and passed out on the ground. You noticed this and asked both Bremerton and Taihou to take them on the spare beads that you have around the house. As you were done doing the hell that is WEEKEND LEAGUE. You decided to check on the three maids, you went upstairs and opened the guest's room that you have in the house and you saw the three of them are sleeping very soundly, you smiled at the cute-ass sight and tried to approach one of the maids that is Belfast.

(Y/N) : Yo, Bel-Bel wake up.

Belfast : Hmm...? Commander....? What time is it?

(Y/N) : Uhh, 8 at night.