Chapter 4 : Meeting an old friend

(AN : well this story's in the mud)

(Y/N) : Yes! We did it girls! We got rid of those pesky soldiers out of the house!

The girls look at you with discomfort on their face as you were confused.

(Y/N) : ? Why ya'll look like that?

Bremerton : Uhh... i think it's best for you to NOT find out.

Mudrock : Yeah... Right...

(Y/N) : Wha? What'chu mean?

You quickly got up and went outside the basement, to see... that you don't have a house anymore.

(Y/N) : ....

Altoria : M-master?

(Y/N) :

You quickly look back at her, and stared deeply into her soul, the girls stepped back as they were mentally panicking as well

You quickly look back at her, and stared deeply into her soul, the girls stepped back as they were mentally panicking as well. They think they were at fault that they were the ones who destroyed the house. welp, they technically are the ones who destroyed the house.

(Y/N) : FUCK! SHIT! COCKSUCKER! MOTHERFUCKING DIPSHIT! ALL OF MY STUFF ARE GONE, AND I HAVE NOTHING LEFT OTHER THAN MY CONSOLE!

Taihou : W-well at least you still have us, r-right shikikan?

(Y/N) : YES, BUT NO! THIS IS NOT THE PROBLEM HERE YOU BEAUTIFUL TURKEY! THE PROBLEM IS I DON'T HAVE A HOUSE ANYMORE!

Then.. you cried like a baby. The girls then quickly went to you and "try" to make you feel better. They tried real hard. And it kinda work, you felt better than before but still a bit teary eyed. Then your phone rang.

*This is the ringtone*

??? : Hello? Is the call connected?

A young womans voice called in

(Y/N) : Who's this..?

??? : Ah, Good! Is this (Y/N) (L/N)?

(Y/N) : Yes, and how do you know my name? And how the fuck did you also get this number?

??? : There's no time for that, here. Go to this location that i sent on the phone, You'll see a black pick up truck there. And i'll give you something in return later on. And when you get to it remember the question and the answer. The question is "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea." And of course you already know the answer.

(Y/N) : Spongebob? Ok, then... Who are you anyways?

??? : Let me just say that i'm just an old friend of yours. Anyways, see ya!