Chapter 3: Lending a hand

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure Harry that there was a slaughter in Gim?" asked Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

"Yes, Mr Prime Minister. According to Qua-Toyne Principality's ambassador to FPDA, Mr. Yagou, the strength of the Louria Kingdom army that invaded Gim was 40,000 in total. Excluding 150 dragons," said Harry, United Kingdom's ambassador to Qua-Toyne Principality. 

"That doesn't just sound like slaughter, but an invasion!" exclaimed Boris. 

"Has the Queen informed about this situation?" asked Boris. 

"Yes, Mr. Prime Minister, and she's heartbroken about it," answered Harry. 

"Oh, dear... We better ask the media to air this situation so that no one is silent and does not take action on their evil deeds!" said Boris. 

"Shall we inform the rest of our alliance?" asked Harry. 

"Yes, we should. I bet Tun Mahathir will hold a quick conference to discuss this situation," said Boris.

.

.

.

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 19. Parliament House, Canberra, Australia

"I can't believe this," said Prime Minister Scott Morrison before he placed the report papers about the situation that happened in Gim on the desk

"They said that there's a massacre that took place in the town of Gim and only 100 were spared alive!?" he cried outrageously. 

"It's true Prime Minister," said the office woman. 

"According to our ambassador to Qua-Toyne Principality, George, he stated that there was a battle that took place between the army of Qua-Toyne and the Louria Kingdom Eastern Subjugation Army before the massacre occurred," said her. 

"Who's the perpetrator behind these killings?" asked Morrison. 

"Based on the data acquired from Qua-Toyne's ambassador, Mr Yagou, the one responsible behind this unforgivable incident was the 34th King Hark Louria, the leader of Louria Kingdom. According to him, King Hark Louria seeks to decimate and commit genocide on all demi-human in Rodenius and build a human supremacist continent," told her. 

When he heard about it, Morisson later remembered the Cape Grim massacre that occurred during the 'Black War'. 

"Seems like this 34th King Hark Louria had not just sparked a war between the Principality, but also between the countries of FPDA as well," said him.

.

.

.

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 19. Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, New Zealand