Weighing Grudges 002

Start from the beginning

'No, I know who you are!' The teacher keeps on going, crossing her arms and really looking at Katsuki. Then it strikes him, he knows this one. Some pro hero who got big a few years back. She never made it to top ten, but she was in top one hundred, 'you don't think I don't know? Katsuki Bakugou.'

He looks at a hallway clock impatiently, then darts his eyes to Class B Emo. Just daring him to laugh, and as if to spite him, he does laugh. A low dark chuckle which makes Katsuki want to slaughter him from all the way here. As if to say what are you going to do? Goddamnit, he hates Class 1-B students. Never mind that he started it, he did it with the very intent of fucking with these fucks.

'You want to become a hero, huh?' The chihuahua fucking teacher yaps as though she's wanted to say this all her life, there's such a happiness in her eyes that it makes Katsuki even more mad. 'then you gotta sharpen up! Ya can't keep doing this? Causing fights? In the U.A hallways?! You want to become a hero, right?'

Katsuki hates how he's given this woman the perfect opportunity to feel like she's ironing him out. Dealing with these kind of adults really stretches his patience, because they. never. stop. talking. And everybody's watching, kids that heard of him definitely snicker or some shit. Which is everybody in U.A that has one hundred percent of a brain.

The three Class 1-B kids watch her scold him. And she does it for so long that's he's only got three minutes to get to class, he can't even fucking recognize these halls. The three morons are there too. He lets the time drain to one minute in giving them a heated stare, and when the chihuahua ass woman enters her class and shuts the door:

Katsuki shoves past all three of them. The sound of the Class B Emo falling on the ground is like music to his ears.

And apparently, the woman wasn't fucking joking when she said she knew Katsuki. Because the second he enters class 1-A, Aizawa screams at him for fighting with students from Class 1-B. Katsuki knows if it were any other students, maybe the punishment would have been less, but the tensions are so high between the two classes lately that even their fucking homeroom teacher's been feeling it.

So, Katsuki has the horrid luck of being in charge of all the cleaning for the rest of the month.

Fuck you too, Katsuki thinks as he seats himself down in his chair hastily. Not his fault that just the sight of a class 1-B student has him like a rabid dog, he just wants to rip their little skulls off like a plastic doll. They annoy him so bad, grating against his nerves, vexing him up to the point that just seeing them leaves a bad taste in his mouth for a while. Or maybe that's all slanted eyes' fault.

'Two people from each class,' Ayako announces from the stage, she wears a teal, woolen turtleneck, and dark, cuffed leggings, a huge leap from the formalities of last time. Her eyes haven't changed, but this time, not a single hand comes up. They're all back in the theatre, but the memories will actually play this time. Fuck.

Then some crackhead looking ass from Class 1-B decides it's his time to shine, he has no lips, just a wide, fully toothed jaw. He's one of the creepy recommendation students, and he has this shaggy hair of stony blond that looks greasy if you stare enough at it.

'And who might you be?' Ayako asks warmly.

'Honenuki.' Katsuki's calling this fuck, "crackhead".

'Alright, any more volunteers? If you don't raise your hand I can just pick by myself.'

The urge at the end of her sentence manages more hands. Soon, there's jaws (or crackhead), baby face (what the fuck), and earjacks, and flutterfuck.