≡;- ꒰ °Pulverized → D.

🔉ter·rif·ic

/təˈrifik/

1. of great size (adjective).

Example: The bunny was of terrific size.

2. something splendid (adjective).

Example: "Oh, Ryoba!" Reiko lovingly exclaims, "it's terrific!"

3. inspiring terror (archaic).

.

The air is cool, and Katsuki knows he's in trouble. He shouldn't have stayed out that long, now Mitsuki's going to get her fucking panties in a wad and bitch about how worried Katsuki makes her. Telling him about how troublesome he is, and sadly stating that all she ever does is worry about him in that suffocating manner. All while Masaru says that this is a stage he's going through, and he needs to talk it out with them.

He says every word except puberty but Katsuki knows that word lingers in the air of his gentle scolds. If whatever Masaru does can even be called scolding.

But oh he's going to be so late, and they'll give him the biggest earful. Say he has to grow out of this before his time ticks to sixteen, and bring up hero schools. His parents stress him out just as much as he stresses them out. Katsuki remembers a time when that wasn't really the case.

He doesn't quite recall how their relationship went to shit.

Loving banter quickly switched to hot arguing in what now feels like overnight.

But soon he's there, he racks through his bag for his key, soon finding it and opening the door.

It swings open, and noise rushes out. Gentle background hums. The warmth of the house is enticing, and he quickly steps inside. Closing the door behind him and taking off his shoes, he stares at the coat rack before him. Leaning on his arm, and staring at the three steps leading up towards another coat rack.

The familiar slim hall way, and the kitchen tap whirred off, 'Oi! Katsuki, you're back?' His old hag. Her voice is slightly agitated, and Katsuki already knows they'll spend some time arguing. He does his best to avoid that.

'Yeah, I'm back,' he manages to bite back the hag threatening to surface. He hears his mother click her tongue distastefully. Katsuki was about to say something in quick defense about that, until he realizes it wasn't meant for him.

'Stupid management at the company!' She begins, walking towards the long entrance, 'can you believe they're sending me off to Korea for a few weeks? Just for a change of "scenery" in the photo shooting! As though they can't just add those artificial ass plants in the background of a green screen, splash a few Korean words on some fucking prefecture 'round here and make it look convincing.'

'I thought you like travelling,' Katsuki tries not to look happy at the words. Joy comes from the fact they're not arguing and talking quite civilly, and also from the fact she'll be leaving for a few weeks. Katsuki wonders if she'll leave that exclusive wine in the cupboard.

'I do, I just don't trust you alone,' The hag says, leaning against a wall, 'you're up to something, I just know it.'

'Or you're just paranoid as fuck,' Katsuki responds just as sharply, beginning to kick his shoes off.

The old hag stares at him for a good, long, distrustful moment before, 'Whatever, get your ass to the shower.'

Not having to voice his thoughts, his eyes take up to hers. His gaze alone is enough to say don't tell me what to do. Not quite a warning, just a quick demand before he looks back to his shoes as though it wasn't on purpose. And like usual, the hag pretends not to see it.