˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.7

Before it happened.

The common room was ghost quiet. Night ticked in, and Yaoyorozu was left reading the pages of her book. Until the book was snatched out of her hands by a sudden arm,

'Oi, you don't eat nearly enough,' his voice had said, eyes gleaming into her own with rapt reason. Had he noticed? Sure, Yaoyorozu avoided lunch every then and there, but it wasn't that obvious for somebody like Bakugou to notice? Her eyes fluttered twice, in disbelief, the plate held in front of her with that perfectly sliced strawberry cake, with the thick jam filling between its layers, and the delicate cream frosted above it. 'Take it, idiot.'

'Ah... I can't, I'm on a diet,' she had tried to deny the request, but he kept insisting.

'All you ate was two slices of buttered bread yesterday, before that it was three boiled eggs,'

Yaoyorozu would have liked to eat a little more, but her parents were very keen on her losing weight and instructed her to eat very light food. Two small meals a day was what they ordered, but they had transcended towards commanding a smaller portion eventually. Something told her the blond would keep going, and despite her being a little weirded out that he knew so much about her shrimpy diet, she gingerly reached out for the plate.

And Bakugou let her have it. Using a fork to dent into it, she picked a piece from it. Shyly, she plopped it in her mouth. Looking at Bakugou, who watched like some mother. The bite of the cool cake melted in her mouth, she closed her eyes and chewed on the savoury piece.

Before she knew it, all that was left on the plate were crumbs, and Bakugou made sure she ate every bit. Then he left to the kitchen, warmed a glass of milk, pushed it over the table into Yaoyorozu's possession. Yaoyorozu stared at it for a long time, before carefully wrapping her fingers on the handle of the drink, and pulling it to her lips. Gently, she tilted the mug and held her mouth ajar. Letting the warm milk pour into her throat. The mug was finished in what felt like one gulp, even though she knew it was filled to the brim.

They stared at each other quietly, Yaoyorozu wasn't sure how to feel. The most grumpiest boy in class 1-A made her a sweet slice of cake and gave her a cup of hot milk when nobody else was around the common room. Okay. She was definitely grateful.

So for nights that was the schedule.

Bakugou would meet Yaoyorozu at night, and give her a plate of some food. If she wasn't in the common room, he'd knock on her dorm and leave the food at her door. Time passed and the foods grew more stocky, grilled meat and rice, teriyaki and soup, hot chocolate and oatmeal. Things like that. She would smell him making her dinner in the afternoon at times, and joined to help or make tea to add to the food. So as you would expect, a bond formed.

To say Yaoyorozu was ecstatic about being on good terms with everybody in the class was an understatement. For a while she had tried to approach Bakugou, but maybe he was just the type of guy that strolled along on his own will. Even when she gained weight, it made her look healthy. Of course she wasn't overweight or anything due to the exercise they always went though during the day, in fact, she seemed to take on a brawny, fitted stature. Muscle weight.

It also made her quirk less tiresome to use. She had always been a really thin girl, and her quirk always took from her. The extra energy in her system made her withstand the force of her own power a little more.

They never talked during dinner, and Bakugou always ate well during the day. So he never needed to eat now.

'...You're a really nice guy, Bakugou,' Yaoyorozu had brought up once, looking at the blond with a distilled gaze that only meant well. Bakugou read it and faltered a little.