Please Just Stay Here

I passed by Atsushi with ease, he hadn't noticed I passed by him, but at the moment I didn't care about seeing him. I had to return to Gin, fast, in case something happened.

Returning home was usually something I never looked forward towards, I preferred work as it was less boring. Work was usually fighting, I don't love fighting, nor do I hate it. Fighting was always indifferent for me. 

First thing I noticed was Gin had been asleep on the couch holding a picture frame. I didn't see the picture frame, but it's not like it was any of my business. Although I couldn't let her sleep on the couch all night while sitting, so I used Rashomon to gently carry Gin to her bedroom, the picture frame fell from her grasp and onto the floor. Oops. After tucking her to bed I kissed her forehead (sibling way not like that >:v) going to the living room to pick up the picture frame. 

The picture frame was old, and incredibly dusty, it had a terrible smell of blood. I wonder why Gin took it? Ever since she came back from the Hayashi residence she's been quiet. I shook it off as "She probably just doesn't want to remember the torture..." Looking at my phone, there was a text message from Chuuya-san. 

                     4:28pm

Chuuya: Akutagawa please move in with jinko tomorrow.

                    8:34

Akutagawa: Mission?
          seen

The calls from my phone ringed, startling me. Looking at my phone screen, the caller was only Atsushi. Picking up his call I answered, "Yes?" The other line said "Ryuunosuke?" I gave him a hum in response, I could hear his breathing from the other line. "Uhm... about the mission, are you sure you're ready for it?" He questioned worried for me. I hummed again as an answer to him, only making him chuckle in awkwardness. "Oh, also." I spoke, "I'll be moving into your room." I said blankly. I heard something break on the other side, a low growl and angry voice spoke to me, "Akutagawa...." It was only Kyouka. Hanging up on them, I walked to the table to write a sticky note for my sister. 

"I have to move in with Jinko."

Hanging the sticky note on her door, I began packing my belongings, I thought this would only be for a while so I wouldn't need to bring anything too important with me. It's not like I did have anything valuable in my room, I hated using my money. All I brought along were clothing, essentials, and my coat. Packing it in a big backpack, I remade my bed. 

Chuuya-san did say it was for tomorrow, so I decided to relish my time in my own home, sleeping. 

The very next day, a car filled with some Armed Detective Agency members drove me to their apartments. I remember half of their names, after doing some research. The man with blonde hair and glasses was Kunikida Doppo, while the woman who wore a suit like dress was named Haruno. There was also Kyouka, who hissed towards me while she sat beside Kunikida in the middle of the back seat, it seemed he knew what would happen if me and her sat beside each other. 

Arriving at the Armed Detective Agency's apartment, we all got out of the car and entered the building. The apartment itself was small, only having 2 floors.

Sitting on their desk, was the rest of the Armed Detective Agency. They were on high alert, having me being in their workplace homes and also knowing one of their coworker's lives were in danger. "Hi!" One of them greeted me, it was a boy with yellow blonde hair, if it wasn't for his small figure I would've assumed he was Higuchi. "Hi." I responded looking away. The boy said enthusiastically "Atsushi-kun is with Dazai speaking of Ranpo's disappearance!" Ranpo? Oh, Edogawa, the man who ate that endless supply of candy.

Kyouka pushed the blonde boy away, he looked familiar, I think his name was Kenji Miyazawa? Kyouka looked overall annoyed with my presence. She glared from behind giving me the 'side eye' as she pushed Kenji away towards Yosano. I didn't care about her foul treatment towards me, it's not like I'm used to it.

Everyone there was speaking to one another, I didn't find Atsushi among them. "He must be inside..." I assumed, carrying my bag, I carried it with Rashomon receiving little glares from his coworkers, I looked at the apartments for Atsushi's room. Reading for his last name, I eventually found it and entered the room. 

Inside the room was Atsushi and Dazai speaking to one another, their voices almost sounding like arguing, well, mainly Atsushi's. "But I already told you! Why ca-- --u just g--e h-m s--- a--ent--n?! I co--d -are --ss a-out --!" It was Atsushi's voice, his voice sounded hoarse, almost like he was tired of yelling so much. His words were cut off because I was down the hall. I was surprised I couldn't hear them from outside. Dazai-san responded, "Atsushi-kun, I cannot allow this, haven't I-" "SHUT UP!" Atsushi screamed back, this was a side of Atsushi I've never heard of, or seen. Well maybe I have but never noticed... It was wrong of me to eavesdrop but I didn't know how to walk in, with them worried I heard their argument. 

Coughing, I pretended to have just opened the door, stomping loudly for them to hear. I walked inside seeing them both turn their attention to me, "ah, Akutagawa-kun." Dazai-san called out dryly, Atsushi told me "You can place your belongings in Kyouka-chan's old room." Pointing towards another hallway with 2 doors on opposites of the hall with the middle of the hall to have their bathroom. I nodded walking to the room he pointed at, placing my things there. When I got outside I found them chatting again, more calming this time. I sat beside Atsushi listening to the 2 of them speak, when the noticed me sitting down, they switched the original conversation. Almost as if they didn't want me to know their conversations, oh well, it's their problems not mine. I don't care if they don't want to tell me.

Dazai-san eventually said goodbye, after 2 minutes later though, Atsushi stared at the ground lifeless. Gin was like this at times, where she would have bad memories of back then and would start crying, the way I comforted her was by making her a meal, but this was Atsushi. Not to mention this was his house, so I couldn't make a meal without permission. I sighed heavily, grabbing Atsushi's arm forcing him to sleep on the couch. "Do you want anything?" I asked, putting my shoes on, Atsushi blushed lightly replying "Please just stay here." He asked, I nodded, slipping my shoes off. 

I sat beside Atsushi's laying body, coughing to myself. His eyes were closed listening to the sound of his vents making sounds, I listened with him. This was rather peaceful, maybe too peaceful for my liking. Oh well, it was nice to have a peaceful moment than an loud one, I wasn't very fond of loud noises, especially screams. Sounds ironic since I'm apart of the mafia, but those screams remind me of my days in the slums, and the days in the Hayashi Foundation. Too be honest, I don't remember exactly when it started, it happened so long ago I've long forgotten. The past was the past, no use worrying now, I laid my head in my arms, resting them beside Atsushi's head, soon falling asleep.

"Hey." She said.

"It's pretty." She said.

"Why?" She said.

"Why." She said.

----------------------------------------

Not really keeping up with this story lol been having writer's block... I don't wanna end my story for you're guy's sake and also because I want to actually finish a story on here but I'm losing motivation with the bsd fandom :P It's mainly because I've been into the MoDaoZuShi fandom lately