Please stay the night

Jinko sat on the floor while I laid on the couch, I felt kind of bad for forcing him to sit on the floor. "Hey.. you can sit beside me." I spoke, he turned his head to me confused, "Its okay, I've got to leave anyways, I'm sure you and your sister both need some alone time, I'll have Dazai come over." He replied, Gin looked at him pitifully "thank you... I...." She didn't know how to end her sentence, after all, its been 10 years since we've seen Fumiko...

"Its okay, I'll leave now." He said collecting his belongings, "wait!" I yelled aloud, catching both their attentions, "Yeah?" Jinko replied giving me a comforting smile. "Please stay the night." I say, out of the blue.

"Huh??" He looked at me dumbfounded, maybe Dazai would be upset I wasted this opportunity he left me, "I said please stay." I repeated myself. So he could hear, "Are you sure? Wouldn't your sist-" "nope its fine!" She said really quickly and sped walked to her room. I guess she has the wrong idea still.

"Sleep with me." I say to him, his confused face turned into a completely flushed one, "Hey! Don't do it while I'm here!" What does she mean?

Jinko didn't move next to me still a stared at me blushing wide-eyed. "A-A-Akutagawa..." He said blushing red. He was taking forever so I grabbed his hand and threw him on the couch with me. "a-ah!" He yelled a bit, surprised from the impact. I held his head against my chest as I kissed his forehead, maybe Dazai-san will acknowledge me if I get his "most proud" subordinate to crumble.

"Please don't put it in!" He screams blushing, put it in? Like having 'that'? "what?" I ask, "D-Don't do me when you sister is here!" He squealed feeling my lips on his forehead. (why'd that make me cringe lol just imagine having crusty lips on your forehead)

...

Oh so that's why Gin was yelled that aloud.

"I wasn't planning on that." I say, Jinko blushed in realization.

"O-Oh..." he said hiding himself with the blanket. If he reports to Dazai and Dazai wasn't informed that I didn't show "affection" he wouldn't be around me. I wrapped my arms around Atsushi and embraced his warm body, I never realized how cold I was before. Atsushi tried to push me away, oops, did he get uncomfortable? Maybe I was too affectionate with him.

I pulled away from him giving him enough ro for himself then apologizing, "sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He shook his head worriedly replying "o-oh no! I- I'm just a little shy about it, heh...." I looked back at him and sighed.

He hesitantly snuggled my chest making me feel his warmth, he didn't fall asleep though, I pretended to sleep so he wouldn't have to.

When he sees that I'm asleep, he secretly walked to my kitchen and I heard bags being crumpled, was he getting a snack? Oh well, as long as he doesn't make a mess I don't really care. As long as he doesn't eat my fig candy I couldn't care less.

I heard him walking back to me, placing whatever food he had on the table in front of my couch. I soon heard the footsteps walk to my sister's room, the door opened with my sister giggling.

"How'd it go with him? Did you enjoy-" "He didn't even mean it like that Akuta- Gin!" Jinko corrected himself with her name.

"Call me sister-in-law, haha!" She laughed, I never heard her laugh much. Me and her didn't have the best relationship, I do care for her but we both are very quiet, so hearing her laugh made me smile under the covers.

"Ugh I was going to ask if you wanted to help me pass the time by watching movies and telling scary stories or what I was planning on doing with Akutagawa but since he's asleep and I don't want to wake him up, but since you want to be a huge dick I guess not."