37. Rock And A Hard Place

A/N: My dumbass not updating in six years. And sorry it's really short. I'm trying to get back on my grind lol.

Date: March 24th

"I'll be fine," Beomgyu said, holding Taehyun's hand while they drove to school. "It's not like everyone hated me before I left."

"But... what about..."

"What about what? It'll be okay."

Beomgyu didn't know about Hangyeol (the person who was in Soobin's house that day), and Taehyun was a bit hesitant to tell him. Beomgyu was happy and Taehyun didn't wanna ruin it by telling him something bad.

Hangyeol hadn't done anything bad yet anyway. He seemingly let go of the whole situation, but Taehyun wasn't stupid. He knew that Beomgyu would rile things up at school again.

Taehyun smiled softly and brought Beomgyu's hand up to his mouth to kiss it. "I know. I love you."

"I love you too Sweetheart." He looked out the window and gasped excitedly when he saw the new diner that just opened up. "Can we go get breakfast?"

Needless to say, Beomgyu was just as, if not, more nervous about today than Taehyun was. He just didn't wanna show it because he didn't wanna make Taehyun freak out.

"Breakfast? At a diner? What about school?" Beomgyu looked down and Taehyun quickly changed direction to go to the diner. "Anything for you, big baby."

Beomgyu playfully smacked him on the arm and stayed sitting when Taehyun got out of the car. He came around to open Beomgyu's door and the boy bit his lip. "I don't know about this."

"It's just a diner..."

"Not that." He got out. "School. I'm nervous..." he looked down and Taehyun sighed.

He didn't know what to say. It was such a strange situation. One that he seriously didn't know how to respond to. "It'll be fine. I'll be there to beat up anyone who tries to mess with you, okay?"

Beomgyu smiled a bit and nodded. They were late to school since they did end up eating at the diner, but it was fine. They were both happy to be back at school together, even if they only had a couple classes together.

*At lunch*

"Does it ever make you uncomfortable having people stare at you?" Beomgyu asked, looking around at all the people who kept glancing at them.

Taehyun shrugged and took ate a few fries. "Not really. People usually just stare at me in fear, but now that you're here, they seem to be doing it out of jealousy."

"Jealousy?"

"A lot of people like you Beomgyu. I've heard them talking about it since you left." He looked around and saw Hangyeol looking at them. "Just... be careful."

After lunch, Beomgyu was walking to his next class when he was roughly shoved into an empty hallway. "What the fuck?!" He yelled, glaring at the person who did it.

"You might wanna chill with that mouth before I make this worse," Hangyeol laughed a little bit and Beomgyu looked down. "There are only a few people who know Taehyun's deepest, darkest secret." Beomgyu's eyes widened. "Besides me, all the other people are ones that Taehyun trusts. You wouldn't want everyone else finding out, would you?"

"Keep your fucking mouth shut!" Beomgyu yelled, groaning when Hangyeol placed his hand over his mouth.

"Ah ah ah. The more attention you bring to us, the more people will be curious." He smiled and pulled his hand away. "I'm gonna make both of you pay for what you did to Hyunwoo. If you don't want Taehyun's little secret to get out, then you'll stay away from him, understand?"

Beomgyu's eyes widened. Why did he care about what happened to Hyunwoo?

And what was he talking about?

"What do you mean?"

Hangyeol rolled his eyes. "Either everyone finds out Taehyun's a whore, or you break up with him. It's your choice."

He walked away and Beomgyu looked at the floor in shock. What the fuck? After literally everything, he had to break up with him? Beomgyu assumed it would break his heart more than Taehyun's, and he was so selfless for thinking that was the way to go. If everyone found out about Taehyun's old job, it could ruin his life.

This would just hurt him a little bit.

He felt a buzz in his pocket and pulled out his phone, nearly breaking down in tears when he saw that it was Taehyun who texted him.

Taehyun:
See you in Drama. Love you ❤.

He had a lot to figure out once he was done crying.

A/N: Or Beomgyu could just beat his ass but he's kind of a bozo in this lol.