There wasn’t enough room in the car for anything fun. Damn you, Ferrari!  

                        Suddenly, Scarlett clenched around my dìck. She arched her back, practically mewed my name, dug her fingers into my scalp and pulled at my hair, tightened her thighs tightened around mine, and ørgàsmed so hard that the car shook a little. It was her first time having sex, and she had milked the hell out of my dîck, from that single ørgåsm.

                        I reached my own climax, but it wasn’t as satisfying as the pride that followed my little tiger getting off from my cøck.

                        I bit back a prideful grin as she fell against me and panted in my ear.

                        Talk about a quickie. That was excruciatingly short. I needed more from her, but I didn’t want to overwhelm her just yet. I told her I would fück her again as soon as she wasn’t sore, and the second time, I wouldn’t be gentle. There we go, now I kinda sounded like a decent guy.

                        Scarlett looked slightly hurt and stunned as pulled out of her and placed her back in her seat. She pulled up her sweatpants and yanked her sweater over her head, then grew absolutely quiet. Damn it. What was she thinking about? Was she regretting the sex? Cutting our ‘session’ short was for Scarlett’s own good, but she was probably confused about what was going to happen next between us. Nothing was going to happen between us. I clarified that, didn’t I?

                        But maybe it wasn’t. I knew too many things about Scarlett and my body fit too well with hers. I liked her. A lot. And all I could think about was fücking her again. I didn’t have sex with women I had feelings for because it made it harder to eliminate them if they found out too much about me.

                        I wanted to keep her.

                         This was too dangerous.

                        I was too dangerous.

                        I wanted to tell Scarlett the truth about me. I wanted to tell her for a while, but I knew she wouldn’t understand. Now I needed to tell her. But if I told her my secrets, what would she do? What if she told someone else? I had already made that mistake once and it ended with one more tally on my execute list. There was an imaginary brick wall between Scarlett and I, and it was for her own good.

                        Scarlett was getting too close for comfort. I feared it was too late to leave her alone now. I was the one who was getting attached. From the beginning, I was always the one getting too attached, but I was denying it until it became my reality.

                        I needed to end this. Now.

                         I couldn’t be exposed for what I was to anyone in the Vitali Family, and I didn’t like cleaning up messes when I didn’t have to. I needed to bring the darkest part of me into the light.  She needed to see what I was and what I was capable of. And if she couldn’t keep it a secret, then I needed to kill her. I could only let her cross over to my side of the brick wall for a short amount of time. I wasn’t just a member of the mafia, or a man. I was a merciless, isolated weapon.

                        I was proficient, trained in protecting myself from the world and showing it only what I wanted it to see, so I could survive. That was how I lived on the streets in Italy as a little boy, and that was how I got my one-way ticket to America: by putting on my facade and surviving.  

                        But that was a long time ago. That was when I was alone.

                        From the first time I met Scarlett, my body responded to hers, but every instinct within me told me to stay away from her. I know she felt the same way too, but even worse. She knew I wasn’t a good guy, but even though she perceived me as a threat, she reached her hand towards me anyway, and grounded me, like a lighthouse beam reaches towards a boat and guides it back to shore.

                        She wanted to know me. She wanted to help me. She wanted to understand me.

                        And that’s exactly why I had to make her hate me.

                        But I would have to be six feet under the ground and held back by Satan’s claws in a fiery pit in hell, before another man ever fücked Scarlett Clemente.

 * * *

Don't forget to support my story and my writing by voting and leaving feedback!!

Join the OMERTA Facebook group in the EXTERNAL LINK or on the link from my Wattpad profile!

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram! Katrocks247 for both.

Notice anything strange about this chapter???????!!!!!!?????

What do you think is going to happen next????

What is Ferro keeping from Scarlett?!?!?

What was up with TODD in the last chapter?!?!?!

 Do you think Ferro is catching the #feels??????????