》☂︎ ; brothers...?

•·.·billboo·.·•
song; death cup - mom jeans.
>school au<

fluff

tw; mentions of bullying
request: no
╰┈➤ written 10th of November

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

ranboo had just moved into a new town. him and his parents moved a lot for business reasons and he never stayed in one place for more than five months. so, he made an oath to never get attached.

which restricted him from making any friends. sure, he had some online. but he never hung out with others in real life.

but, today was the first day at his new school, for the hundredth time. he expected the same things to occur. make no friends, get bullied, hate everyone. that's how it was for his entire life.

though, as he entered the steel gates, a figure came running towards him. well, he prayed that the person wasn't coming towards him, but sadly that wasn't the case.

"hey, you must be the new kid!" the boy spoke. ranboo glanced over in the boy's direction, giving him a fake grin.

"yeah." ranboo mumbled, beginning to walk away.

"wait! i'm billzo, you are...?" he greeted ranboo, putting his hand out.

"ranboo." the tall boy deadpanned, accepting the handshake but pulling away quickly.

though, billzo seemed to freeze at the mention of his name. the sudden reaction confused ranboo.

'time for the bullying i gue-'

"wanna come over after school?" billzo asked, his breath shaky.

"uh..." ranboo thought for a moment. 'should i really go over to this strangers house? he could be a murder. eh, whatever.' "sure."

"nice! I'll see you after school then!" billzo exclaimed, sprinting away quickly.

'great...'

*>time skip brought to you by pizza hut<*

it'd been one week since billzo and ranboo had met. ranboo didn't want to admit it, but he was very attached to billzo. but, he attempted to suppress the feeling as much as possible.

one night, ranboo was over at billzo's house again. but this time, he was asking really specific and odd questions, then writing down the answers on a piece of paper.

ranboo couldn't help but notice how similar billzo was to him. they had identical facial features, same colour hair, and kinda acted the same.

"and your last name is...?" billzo questioned, looking up from his paper.

"beloved." ranboo answered, watching a surprised and taken back expression form on his face.

"that's my last name...!" pieces began to click together in billzo's head. "what're your parent's names?"

"andrew and james." ranboo spoke, growing even more confused.

"ranboo, we're brothers." billzo blurted out, quickly covering his mouth.

"WHAT?!" ranboo exclaimed, not believing billzo's remarks.

"we were split at birth, i thought your fathers told you?!" billzo furrowed his eyebrows as ranboo simply shook his head.

"so... we're brothers?" ranboo asked again, finally realizing why they resemble each other so much.

"well, twins. but yeah, i guess so." billzo grinned brightly, wearing an expression of 'i've just accomplished my life goal'.

and honestly, this new absolutely warmed ranboo's heart. it felt surreal. something good finally happened to him.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

BONESDUO MY BELOVED <3333 anyways this feels rushed but they're  brothers your honour

- wil