》☁︎ ; reunited

•·.·c!tomboo·.·•
song; i can't handle change - roar

angst - fluff

tw; exile
request: no
╰┈➤ written 1st of November

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

tommy sprinted across the green, dampened grass. he didn't exactly know where he was headed. but all he knew was that it'd be safer than his old campsite which was haunted by dream.

exile seemed easy at first. until dream got more manipulative and controlling. it'd got to the point where tommy couldn't take his bullshit anymore. dream made him want to jump out of an airplane to his death.

running. his adrenaline rose from this constant feeling of euphoria. it felt amazing to finally be free. and freedom felt nice.

exile really sucked out his sense of reality. he'd forgotten just how beautiful life was. he missed the feeling of happiness, in conclusion. he hated dealing with dream's presence. it was slowly turning tommy insane.

a familiar sight suddenly sparked joy inside him. it was an old swing set. the one he'd met his ride or die best friend. what happened to him anyway?

he sighed heavily, slouching down against one of the metal polls, slightly tearing up as unforgettable memories crowded his mind.

-

"push me!" tommy giggled, swiftly sitting down on the black swing, smiling brightly back at his best friend.

his friend sped towards the swing, pushing tommy with such a force it sent the swing flying into the air. tommy screamed, happiness filling the atmosphere around them.

they were the best of friends. nothing could ever separate them.

right?

-

"right?" tommy accidentally spoke the last bit aloud.

"what?" a voice called out from behind, causing tommy to jump.

was it dream? it didn't sound like dream...what of it was? what if he got caught? dream would...kill him.

"i'm sorry dre-" tommy stood to his feet, swiftly turning around in fear. but, the person wasn't dream.

"tommy...?" the boy sighed in disbelief, seeming to freeze in place.

"ranboo!" tommy yelled happily, tears pricking in the corners of his eyes.

tommy ran into ranboo's arm, the enderman gladly accepting his hug. tommy held onto him tighter, almost knocking them both down. this feeling felt...surreal. tommy thought he was dreaming. this felt like a dream.

"i've missed you so much, strawberry..." ranboo mumbled, placing his head atop of tommy's.

"i missed you too." a smile crept onto tommy's lips as he pulled away from ranboo's embrace.

tommy glanced back at the slightly rusted swing set, dashing over to it. his fingers grazed the old metal as he looked back up at ranboo with an almost readable look. ranboo knew exactly what tommy was hinting at.

tommy sat down on the swing as ranboo pushed him high into the crisp, autumn air.

it felt just like the old days...

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

eyup! how are we all, i hope you're doing well :] first chapter, what do we think? i'm really excited for this book :>

- wil