》☁︎ ; alliums

•·.·c!tomboo·.·•
song: first love / late spring - mitski

fluff

tw; none
request: no
╰┈➤ written 9th of November

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

a/n; this one will be slightly leaning towards romantic. but, i can assure you that I'm not shipping tommy and ranboo irl in the slightest way. this is their personas or characters! thank you, enjoy <3

-

ranboo dashed through the thick foliage of a nearby forest. his heart pounded and nervousness bubbled up inside him like a bomb about ready to combust. a small, purple allium rested firmly in the enderman's grasp.

his eyes explored his surroundings for a brief moment until he spotted it. the flower field. yes, it's cliché, but ranboo had been waiting for this moment for years.

he slowed down as the remaining sunlight lit up his face. ranboo strolled around the glorious field of colour until he noticed a person standing in the distance.

he could recognize the figure immediately. with his bright red sweater and fluffy blonde hair, it was pretty obvious who he was. ranboo walked towards him, even though the boy was facing the opposite direction.

"tom!" ranboo called out, grabbing the boy's attention.

"boo?" tommy, clearly startled, turned around, locking eyes with ranboo. "i thought you wouldn't show up."

"why wouldn't i?" ranboo laughed quietly. tommy simply shrugged his shoulders, walking up to the tall enderman.

ranboo stared into tommy's bright eyes once more, smiling softly. "oh! i brought you..." ranboo pulled the allium out from behind his back. "this!"

ranboo couldn't help but notice a faint red pigment appear across the boy's face, but brushed it off. tommy carefully took the purple flower from his hand, a small grin coating his face.

"thanks...boo." tommy hesitantly thanked the enderman, though, you could tell he really enjoyed the gift.

"no problem, strawberry." ranboo said quietly, softly yet nervously gripping tommy's hand.

tommy panicked at the sudden gesture, tensing up slightly. he glanced up at ranboo, who also seemed to be taken aback by his actions.

tommy squeezed his hand in reassurance, placing the allium stem in his pocket. and, without thinking, he wrapped his arms around ranboo, pulling him into a hug.

ranboo accepted it, pulling tommy closer to his chest. they stood in silence until a barely audible yet noticeable phrase escaped tommy.

"i love you."

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

love am i right 🤨😔😣😶😒😫

- wil