》♫︎ ; trans

•·.·benchtrio·.·•
song; redesign - awfultune
>transftm tommy au<

fluff

tw; none
request: yes minecraftghostprick
╰┈➤ written 14th of October

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

a/n; tommy's dead name will be tara. don't ask why, it just is /lh.

-

tommy took a long, deep breath, entering the living room of his, ranboo, and tubbo's home. his heart began beating faster as he approached the other two, who were waiting patiently on their sofa.

he flopped onto the wooden coffee table in front of his roommates, looking both of them dead in the eyes.

"you alright, tara?" tubbo asked, not catching onto tommy's sudden discomfort from the use of his dead name.

"yeah, but there is something i'd like to tell you two." tommy said, glancing back and forth between them.

"what is it?" ranboo questioned, watching as tommy took yet another deep breath in.

"i'm..." he couldn't seem to get the word out. it was so simple yet so extreme. his brain was battling with itself, making up scenarios that may occur. "trans." he mumbled.

he stared at the carpet below them as an audible gasp escaped tubbo. was that positive? tommy looked back up, observing as the two stared at him. was that a positive stare?

just as tommy thought he'd be forever unsupported and discarded, a pair of arms wrapped around him.

he averted his gaze, making eye contact with tubbo. the shorter boy smiled at him.

"we support you no matter what toms!" he exclaimed happily, tightening his grasp around tommy.

"really?" tommy asked quietly, but loud enough for his two friends to understand him.

"why wouldn't we?" ranboo chuckled lightly, joining their hug.

the three sat there for a few minutes, no one wanting to ruin the moment. tommy was very relieved that they supported him.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

this feels rushed but TY FOR THE REQUEST <3

- wil