》✈︎ ; were you just my imagination?

•·.·c!tombo·.·•
song; the kids aren't alright - the offspring
>sibling au<

angst

tw; mentions! of death, suicide, knifes, and blood.
request: no
╰┈➤ written 7th of November

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"tubs!" tommy exclaimed happily, clutching onto his older brother's arm.

"hey, tom!" tubbo smiled, swinging the l'manberg flag behind his back as they walked down the prime path together.

"what's that for?" tommy questioned, pointing at the flag on a poll.

"i'm going to put the flag up by our house!" tubbo grinned, glancing down at tommy.

"pog!" tommy yelled, causing tubbo to break out into a fit of laughter.

(🥀)

tubbo sat atop of tommy's old bed, crying into his old blanket. it hurt to cry, he promised tommy he'd stay strong. but tubbo broke the promise.

losing his brother was one of the worst things he's ever experienced. just the thought of it shattered his heart into a million pieces, being unable to fix it.

he asked tommy if he was okay every single day, and tommy always told him he was fine. but the note he'd found that morning two years ago completely disproved all of those replies.

the note was simple. it was written on a page which seemed to be torn out of a notebook. the handwriting was messy and the paper adored a couple tear stains. the letters were written with a blue crayon.

and tubbo had cherished that note, keeping it safe in a small box for two years. every time someone told him to throw it away, he'd yell at them and curse them out. they didn't understand the pain he felt.

tubbo absolutely loved his brother, and it pained him when he opened the bathroom door that one morning. his little brother, the boy he had done everything for, was laying against the hard tiles, a bloody knife by his side.

but now, tommy is simply a memory. to most, he could've been seen as a figment of their imaginations. however, tubbo will never forget him.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

cry /hj also sorry for not uploading, i was at a pride festival and i was dead 😫

- wil