"We need to get Ben's attention and get the people to turn on him. What better way is to turn ourselves in, then break out with the help of his friends. When the people see that Ben is letting the villains beat him, they'll turn on him and make him the bad you." Michal explained to the group.

"Now why should we follow you and your plan?" Reiny asks.

"The disgusting alien is right, who put you in charge. If anyone should be in charge, it should be me!" Chadwick volunteers himself.

Chadwick made his way to Michal attempting to attack him. Michal grabbed his wrist and begins to feed on his life-force.

"St-stop it!" Chadwick gasped.

Michal listened and let of of his wrist. He looked over at Michal to see if he had any complaints.

Reiny stepped back and shook his head in fear.

"Good." Michal said. He handed Reiny a piece of paper. "Give this note to Ben."

Reiny took the note from Michal's hand and nodded his head.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The zombie version of Gwen and Kevin, knock open the building, closest to where Michal Morningstar was held.

Kevin turned his body into silver and pulled apart the bars where Chadwick and Reiny was. While Gwen pushed back the bars with her forces.

Michal smiled and put his fingers on Gwen's chin. He went in for a kiss, but was quickly interrupted.

"Get the hell away from her Michal!" Ben growled.

"Ben, you got here quicker then I thought!" He exclaimed. "Kevin. Gwen. Get him."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Helen Wheels, Manny Armstrong, and Rook were all sitting around with anxiousness and sadness in the air.

In another room Professor Paradox, Azmuth and Cooper were coming up with a plan and formula to figure out where Michal, Chadwick, and Reiny had disappeared too.

Helen had caught them jumping into a portal and quickly informed the others.

They couldn't just let them cause havoc somewhere else. They were the only people who could stop them.

When they tried to figure out the location, the portal opened up by itself. Professor Parodox had already left into a different time period since he couldn't stay in one place.

Cooper screamed to get the others attention. The three aliens rushed into the room just as the Dnaliens were coming out of the portal.

Tackling them down, they took this opportunity to go through the portal, hoping to find the three villains.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Batman and Manhunter had already gone off, once the kids woke up from the simulation, heading to the prison where Ben was fighting against the two zombies.

Unbeknownst to everyone the young justice team, was watching the fight, hiding behind a large enough rock.

'Who is Omni fighting against?' Megan asked through the mind link.

Robin was on his pad, hacking through the leagues information on the bad guys.

'I'm not coming up with anything.' He informed them.

'Could it be someone we haven't met yet?' Artemis asks.

Wally looks over to Robin, to see if they should tell the team.

'What do you two know?' Kaulder asks, seeing how the two boys were acting.

'You guys can't tell anyone else. Not everyone knows.' Robin warned them.

'But Omni isn't from this world. He's from another universe.' Wally spoke.

The four other team members looked at them speechless.

'Your saying this is someone from his world?' Connor questions.

'It might be.' Robin assumed.

Wally took a good look at the two zombies that Ben was fighting.

'Hey, they kids look like Connor and Megan, just older and the girl's really hot.' Wally said.

Art is hit Wally on the head.

'Ow!'

'Dude. That might be his cousin.' Robin said.

1142 words