News

Mr Jeon and his family are known as the richest yet most dangerous mafia around the world. There's a rumour said that they will bully or kill whoever stands in their way. Oh, My life? it's going to be crazy in the future.

*At Mr jeon's mansion*

Everything was normal, like the other days. Mr jeon was watching the news in his office, and the 'POP' news begin to start. 

Reporter: Now we move on to the latest one, The robbery case happened in XXX building and shot all of her family away, luckily she's the only one who survived.

Y/N's face was on the TV screen looking all gloomy. End of the news, the TV got turned off. After a while of thinking, a clever idea came to his mind.

*Time Skip* BTS POV

-At the dinner table-

Tonight is a bit weird, we usually had dinner among ourselves but now mom and dad joined. Is there a very important mission we have to do until he's the one who comes to us?

Dad: Sons, me and your mom have decided to adopt Y/N as our daughter and your new sister. Everyone was shocked at dad's statement.

Jhope: Who in the world-

V: Is she the one in the news? The robbery incident?

Mom: Y-yes my son, I hope you won't decline our request. We've been wanting a daughter and you know that right?

Suga: Yes we know, but you should reconsider taking someone else because she's just 15 and knows nothing about us.

RM: Yes dad, I agree with Suga's opinion.

Dad: Our decision has been made, we'll be taking her tomorrow.

We gasp in disbelief. Mom was just sitting there looking down. Jimin stood up while smacking the dinner table and said

Jimin: Dad, That's too soon! What were you thinking?!? We're mafias and our lives are full of missions and we never had proper family time, She's going to be left alone in this useless mansion for the rest of her life!!

Dad: SHUT! Who teaches you to raise your voice?

V: Dad, we were always an unhappy family, you want her life to be ruined because of us? (calm voice)

All of us got into a terrible quiet moment until they left.

Jhope: Jin & Jungkook, why don't you say anything? Everyone was starring at them waiting for a reasonable answer to be thrown.

Jin: I think it's fine...

V: Fine? What do you mean fine?

Jin: I've been wanting a little sister for a long time now and I think the same goes for Jungkook. I think it's fine to have a new member in our family. You know what? 7 + 2 + 1 equals to 10! It's a beautiful number, isn't it?? ( Laugh at his own joke )

Suga: Enough with your lame dad jokes, what we have to do now is accept the fact that we're going to have a new sister tomorrow.

~~~

- Sakura's message ( Author ) -

Wo wow, chill out. It's the shortest one ( chapter ) so don't worry 

I hope so...* innocent smile * hehehe

Today I'll be giving you two chapters so thank me later.

Read the comment section (mine) okay? 😗👉👈