Chewing problems

At birth, Y/N was born different. It was clear from the very start. He had bitten the doctor's finger when he held him up. He kept biting his mother while she was breastfeeding him. He would chew and chew and chew through any chew toys his parents gave him. By the time
Y/N was 2, he had grow fully grown shark teeth. Teeth with almost razor sharp edges, high strength and high durability. Y/N's chewing problem grew until he began biting through bricks and broken glass, only to spit it out and leave cuts on his mouth. But did his parents stop him? Well, let's take a look at the past.

Mom: Argh! Little brat just bit me tit again!

His mother flicks Y/N's forehead with a sharp, blue nail which causes him to bite down harder for comfort. She proceeds to push him off her and he landed with a thud on the floor. He began to wail but soon settled down after chewing on the carpet.

Dad: Let's just give the vampire some normal milk eh? That way he won't cause you any harm.

Mom: Yeah, his brains won't matter anyway when he's older. All he'll do is bite everyone like a zombie. Ugh. I wish that condom you used didn't break.

Dad: Well now we know not to take them from there now. We don't want another brat crawling around.

As you can see, Y/N was a mistake. Not meant to happen. And as such, his parents didn't care for his wellbeing. There were no recordings of his first word which happened to be "Bite". He was 3 by the time his parents got him actual clothes instead of rags because he was "too hideous" to look at. They got him a shark onesie and that was all. Y/N would have wanted to chew through anything else but this he held onto. It was the first nice thing his parents had ever done for him. And when they gave it to him, he though that maybe, just maybe they could change.

So by the time Y/N was 6, he had already grown out of his onesie. Luckily, a nice man dropped his wallet in the street when he looked at Y/N's teeth and decided to go for a nice evening run after. Y/N picked it up gleefully and went into the nearest shop with the onesie in the window. The nice man behind the desk even gave it to Y/N, probably because he was so cold, he was shaking after all.

Y/N: How kind. Everyone is super nice here in Zaun.

After some walking, Y/N felt something round and hard get tossed at the back of his head. He looked back and a round red fruit lay on the ground. Y/N looked around, hoping to see his secret gifter.

Y/N: Thank you, mystery person!

Y/N plopped the apple into his mouth whole and chewed on it all throughout the journey back home.

Ok let's be real here. Story Y/N has no clue what's happening around you, but you're a smart kid (or adult). Yes, I'm talking to you reader. Here's the thing, you understand what's happening to Y/N don't you. If you don't, just have a read of everything lucky that happened to Y/N. Then double read it. Do you see what's happening to him? Good. But now, here's
Y/N's worst moment in his life so far. And the moment that triggered the rest of the events you see in this story.

Mom: Oi! Shark!

8 year old Y/N rushes into the living room with his shark onesie on and a face mask covering his face. The mask had filters in the side which he added to let non-poluted air into his lungs.

Y/N: Yes ma'am?

Mom: Give me another wine. Chop chop!

Y/N dashed off into the kitchen and fetched his mother's favourite wine. After father's death, she had taken up drinking and most days got drunk and began hitting Y/N repeatedly with a baseball bat. Y/N hurried into the living room but just as he was about to hand the bottle to her, a chewed edge of the carpet caught on his foot and it tripped him up and he fell on his face, smashing the bottle in progress. Y/N quickly got his chest off the broken bottle, his onesie had protected his chest but his hands were scattered with deep cuts which, luckily, had no pieces of glass digging into him.

Mom: Oh dear! My baby!

His mother rushed over to him with an extremely worried expression. Y/N grinned happily. The pain was worth it, at least his mother showed that she cared for him once and for all.

Mom: What are you grinning about you monster! Move!

Suddenly, Y/N's mother shoves him out of her sight and into a wall. Y/N gets hit upon it with a loud bang, followed by the rumble of a few shelves. His mother frantically began picking up pieces of the glass and dropping them into the red liquid that had dampened the carpet.

Mom: Oh dear Aurelion Sol! What have you done!

His mother pulls Y/N from the wall and shoved him onto the ground. She clenched her fist tightly and Y/N assumed battle stance. Battle stance was curling up into a small ball and trying not to cry. His mother repeatedly thumped down on Y/N's side, forcing a loud scream from his lungs with every hit. With the 23rd hit, Y/N began puking blood with every hit. By the 42nd, Y/N almost felt his bones crack. He looked up and saw his mother readying the 43rd hit. Y/N looked away and braced for impact, but then he heard a clanging sound. A sound of metal hitting flesh and bone, but Y/N didn't feel it on himself. He looked up to see a large and burly man with a smooth beard and a god like jawline. No, it isn't Jayce. The man kept repeatedly smashing a metal gauntlet into his mother who screamed out in pain with every hit. Although this was his mother, Y/N was actually extremely happy. Even if she gave birth to him, he was glad she was getting what she deserved. With the final hit from the man, Y/N was practically grinning from ear to ear, showing every inch of his teeth. Blood splattered from his mother with that final hit. A blotch landed on Y/N's lip. He licked it and tasted it all throughout bis system. The blood was going cold meaning that his mother was dead. The bearded man looked at Y/N who was looking him in the eyes.

Vander: You ok ki-

Suddenly, Y/N ran up to him and hugged him tightly. After a couple seconds, Vander picked up Y/N and carried him to the undergrounds of Zaun and start a new life.