Staying on Mandalore

Luke woke up cuddled against the other, this time clothed. He felt his head spin, trying to think about what happened last night. Careful as not to wake the other he got up and went to the bathroom looking at himself. He traced the smudged paint smiling before going to the kitchen. "Might as well try to make us some breakfast."

While he was busy cooking some eggs Din woke up. He stood up still groggy going into his kitchen where he found the Jedi cooking. "Morning, Mesh'la."

"Oh morning!" Luke beamed at him. "I thought I'd make you some breakfast for once."

"Thank you."

"Thank you again for inviting me. I had a blast." Luke kissed him on the cheek before resuming to cook. "I hope it's edible." He put it on the plates and smiled. After that, he sat down with the other.

Din ate a bit and tried to look like it wasn't way too much salt. "It's good." He forced himself to take another bite.

"You can tell me that it sucks. You don't have a good enough poker face without the helmet." The Jedi chuckled and put the food away. "Well, it was worth a try."

"Thank you, for trying." Din smiled at him still appreciating the gesture. "How long are you staying?"

"I gave the younglings some free time, so if you want to I could stay a week."

"That would be nice."

"Perfect!" Luke chuckled staring at him. "Oh, you mind if I take a quick shower? I love your painting job but it's starting to itch."

"Sure." Din showed him where the towels are and made some edible breakfast.

When Luke was ready he put the towel around his waist and went to his backpack to find something fresh to wear. "Shit!" Luke put on his pants before coming out to Din shirtless. "Hey, do you maybe have a shirt I could borrow? I forgot mine."

Din turned to face him. "Sure just take one out of my wardrobe."

"Thanks." Luke went and grabbed the first one he saw knowing it wouldn't fit with his style anyway. It was too big for him, not much but noticeable, despite them not being that much different in height. It smelled like him, a bit like oil and Din's shampoo. When he got out again Grogu was awake already and looked at him with a big smile. Luke smiled back.

"Looks good on you," Din commented not really thinking about what he was saying.

"Thank you, so what's on the agenda today?"

"Nothing really."

"You could show us the city or some interesting landmarks."

"Sure." They ate and spend the day sightseeing. Luke held the other's hand throughout it all and Din felt his heartbeat like crazy little did he know the other felt the same.

Grogu was excited to finally see where his dad lived. Some people from the party greeted them happily, which surprised Luke. He was glad to be met with friendly faces after the first few times he spent on the planet.

When they got back they watched some movies before putting Grogu to bed. Luke leaned against Din cuddling up to him. He found himself wanting to kiss him so bad.

Din felt the same tensing up as images of the Jedi moaning his name came back into his mind.

Luke took a deep breath before turning to the other. Their faces were only an inch away from each other. He felt himself move even closer and gently kissed him before pulling away. "Oh lord- Sorry I wasn't thinking!"

"It's fine." Din kissed him back and they soon started to melt into each other before parting again. "It's a bad idea though, me and you."

"I know I totally agree." Luke looked at him but didn't intend to stop.

"It's a terrible idea. You're a Jedi."

"You're a Mandalorian."

"You're my kid's teacher."

Luke kissed him again. "Let's just keep making out while we snap out of it."

"Sounds like a plan." Din pulled him closer returning the kiss. Before he knew it the other was sitting on his lap.

Luke felt his hands get tangled in the other's hair. God, he loved the feeling of the other's hair and being able to see him knowing how much it meant.

Din loved feeling the other touch his skin and his hand in his hair. He hadn't realized how much he had missed other people's touch until he met him.

The Jedi felt the other kiss down his neck and started to get excited.  His eyes fixated on the other kissing down his collarbone. He tried his best to muffle his sounds. "What about Grogu?" He almost got interrupted by a small moan as Din bit his neck.

"It's okay. He's a fast sleeper. He won't hear you." Din gave Luke a kiss. "But maybe we should move this to my bedroom. You know just in case."

"Sounds good."

The next few days they found themselves hooking up more often one time Boba walked in on them. Luke had his legs locked around Din's waist and was held up against a wall.

"I knew it! I kriffing knew it!" He startled them Luke tried to pull a Jedi mind trick on him. "It's not gonna work, kid."

Din quickly but carefully let Luke down, making sure he wouldn't hurt himself. "Please don't tell anyone."

"I won't, don't worry. I'm not a snitch." He crossed his arms. "I better get going. Have fun." He turned around and left.

The two looked at each other and eventually just started laughing. Din smiled. "God, that was uncomfortable."

"Definitely!" Luke felt his face slowly get back to its normal color. "At least it was just Boba and not Bo Katan."

"Yeah." Din looked at the other intently. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Luke was leaning against the wall smiling up at the other.

"What is this, like what are we?"

The Jedi paused for a second emotions running through his eyes, but none the other could pinpoint. "I don't know, I guess friends with benefits, Fuck buddies. To be honest I didn't quite question it and just rolled with it."

"Sounds like a plan." Din liked what they had and didn't want to ruin it even though he yearned for more. To be able to take the other out on dates, to be with him more than just hooking up.