Close

Two weeks later Din had come to Chandrilla to join a meeting in the senate, speaking on behalf of the Mandalorians. After the meeting, he went with Luke to his room and they decided to blow off some steam before getting Grogu from Leia.

Luke melted into his touch. He felt the other's hands slip under his top and push him against the wall.

"Mesh'la, this is a pretty good bad idea," Din spoke directly next to his ear making his knees weak.

Luke let his hands get tangled in the other's hair while pulling him back in. "I agree." He pulled him closer feeling his hands wander to his pants.

Din started kissing the Jedi's neck and pulled off his top starting to kiss his scars making him shudder.

"Din-"

He kept kissing up back to his ear. "Yes?" He bit his earlobe.

"Keep- keep doing that." Luke pulled him closer and kissed him again letting the other's tongue in. They kept kissing until he needed to take a breath. The Jedi was panting as he felt the other hoist him up. His legs almost immediately locked around his waist as he was pushed against the wall.

Din started kissing down his neck again gently biting at it while unbuckling the Jedi's belt. His hands caressing his scars and applying light pressure to them. Luke felt his breath hitch small moans escaping it. "Din- ah. Please don't stop."

The Mandalorian was glad to keep kissing him. His hands traced the other's scars while sucking on his neck finding a point where the other seemed extremely sensitive. "Din-" Luke moaned getting lightheaded and losing himself.

Din grinned and kept working on that spot. He loved hearing the other moan and making him feel good. He gently pulled his hair.

"I-" Luke took a minute to collect himself breathing heavily.

He let his legs drop standing on his own again which Din protested until the Jedi started to kiss down his neck unbuttoning his shirt and dropping to his knees to unbuckle his pants.

Luke looked up to him through heavy eyelashes. "Is this okay?"

"Yes." Din played with his hair while Luke dropped his pants and started kissing his thighs.

The Jedi grabbed at the rim of his boxers while looking up. "I've been thinking about you all morning." He pulled them down before gently kissing the tip and teasing him.

"Mesh'la-" Din got interrupted by a groan when the other took in his full length. "Kriff!" He gripped on harder to the other's hair which seemed to excite him.

"Skywalker?"

Luke shot up. "Senator! What's he gonna think if he finds the king of Madalor with me like this."

Din was still light-headed and annoyed at the interruption. "Lucky king?"

Luke just showed him out of sight and quickly fixed himself up before opening the door. "H-hey."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah." Luke covered his neck. "Can I help you?"

Din fell down in the background.

"Is someone in there with you?"

"N-no?"

The senator got worried and lowered his voice. "You're getting threatened right? I'll come inside."

Luke tried to stop him but he went inside before he could do anything. The senator stared at Din who was sitting on the floor with his pants on his ankles and his helmet on backward.

"What is this?"

Feeling at the end of his robe Luke used his Jedi mind powers. "You saw nothing."

"I saw nothing."

"You will leave."

"I will leave." The senator left.

"Did you just brainwash him?" Din sat up taking off his helmet again. "That's weirdly hot."

"Shut up. You're an idiot." Luke kneeled down in front of him kissing him gently. "But a handsome one."

They finished what they started before cleaning up and getting Grogu. Leia looked at her brother. "The meeting ended a while ago."

"Yeah, sorry we got caught up in something." Luke chuckled.

Leia was just about to make a comment about it when Grogu came running out hugging his father. "Buir!"

"Oh, hey there, kid! Did you learn a new word?" Din picked him up smiling under his helmet.

"Oh, yeah he picked out a dictionary that I had borrowed from the library." Leia smiled.

Luke beamed. "Hey, would it be okay if I borrowed it for a few days?"

"Sure knock yourself out." She took the book handing it to her brother.

Din meanwhile prayed that the Jedi wouldn't find out that he's been calling him beautiful for a while now.

They went back to Luke's apartment. Grogu sat down at the table drawing something. Luke sat on the couch with Din. He had his legs on the other's lap and was looking through the book. "Hey, uj'ika." He smiled at Din, who just broke out into laughter.

"I'm sorry." He smiled amused. "Your pronunciation is so bad it's amusing."

"Hey!"

"Sorry, sorry. Also, did you just call me a creampuff?" Din held back a chuckle.

"Yeah, it's a term of endearment, and you're cute." Luke pinched his cheek.

"Stop.'

The Jedi chuckled. "Fine. Oh, but know I can finally look up what you've been calling me all this time." Just as he was searching through the pages, Grogu came up to them holding up his picture. It was the three of them together holding hands. "Aww, thank you, buddy."

"Yeah, this is amazing!" Din praised him and he bathed in it. Grogu was a fan of praise but then again who wasn't?

Luke was glad the other seemed to be doing so well, especially after seeing and feeling his memories, seeing how order 66 affected him. Before the child could notice his blue mood he put on a smile. "Let's put it on the fridge!" He took the drawing and put it up.

Din eventually started reading some book the Jedi had lying around and read Grogu and Luke to sleep. He sighed staying put as they were lying on top of him. These moments they shared made him happy and glad that he had something worth protecting, that he had a family again.

He let his hand run through the Jedi's hair. It felt so natural and he wondered what the other would say if he would ask him on a date or about being in a relationship. So, trying to be better at breaking out of his shell, he decided to just try.