Chapter 10

You can say that the meeting was definitely a good choice to make.

The seven of these boys came into a house hold not knowing what the others were like, or how they communicated with each other.., they didn't know if this meeting was something that would help them all out.

But in the end, the meeting made one step closer to having emotions, to opening up, to being accepted, and to finally smile for real, they had a house, food, and of course each other. They made a bond between each other that can no longer be broken.

They had each other as friends, brothers, family and of course their significant other.

They had someone to love and to cherish and to hold or be held, they had someone to come home to, to be greeted at the door, they had what each one of them needed most.

They found themselves in each other.
They found that everyone goes through the same thing but in different ways.
They found out that it is okay to open up about things to let your mind finally ease. They made each other realize something big. They found each other. Their happy place.

The boys knew that even 5 years ago, their life wouldn't have been like this if either one of them ever met. There life would have been the same before even settling down in a house with strangers.

None of the boys would be here today happy, laughing and all around alive.

These boys had a family and had someone to live a happy life with, even if it was going to be hard. They all understood each other because of their own lives.

Taehyung and Jungkook finally had more confidence then they did when they met.. they stick together when they aren't at work.. they cherish every second in their presents and loves it everyday.

Namjoon and Jin are happily married and couldn't be any happier.. They adopted a litte girl at the age of 1 and then adopted her little brother at the age of only being 4months. Jin of course didn't want to have any of the boys leave. So they all brought a new bigger house. They made life their own and living it till the end, including the boys because they wouldn't be this happy without them.

And of course, Yoongi, Hobi and Jimin made there own life of being free and loved and learning things.. they are living in the now rather than there heads and there guts. They made each other happy when either one of them is looking sad. They stick together so that each one is doing okay. They had a smile on their faces yes, including Jimin.

All the boys had a family and began making it grow. Day by day, Minute by Minute these boys have their own life.
Made there own family and became more than what they saw themselves to be.

The boys have made a family of their own. And for once they all felt like they belonged.

I didn't exactly know how the story was or if it made sense but I tried.. hopefully the ones ready this like it.
Thanks again for seeing my story.