Chapter 7

Jimin and Hobi followed Yoongi to his room seeing that it was the furthest one from everything else in the house which meant it would be easier to talk aloud without being over heard.

The three boys entered Yoongi' room and all sat down on whatever were around.

Jimin sat on the end of the bed, while Hobi took a seat next to Jimin and Yoongi sat in front of them on the desk chair so it would be easier for both boys to see him.

" Ummmm, so I just wanted to start off with umm, just don't hate me or see me a different way and I get it if this would be weird seeing that we only been together here for a few days but I've grown attached to you both, but I ugh..."  Yoongi was interrupted by one of the boys.

"Yoongi just say what you want to. No one can hear you, it's only us, whatever it is we won't hate you.." Hobi said calmly to Yoongi.

Yoongi then continued on what he was saying but he cut to where he wanted to start off from and he just let it out without looking at the boys, so it would be easier for him to actually say the words. "I like you both, you both make me feel things I haven't been able to towards anyone." Yoongi was still looking away. He didn't want to be rejected. He wanted to be hugged and loved like he always wanted to. He wanted to experience love and life with the boys that were still processing what he had just told them but what Yoongi didn't see was that for the second time in Jimin' life he had a smile on his face that made the hole room bright.

It was a smile where you couldn't see his eyes properly, it was genuinely a smile that has never surfaced in his hole life, but the sentence that was then spoken out made him smile a smile no one has ever seen before. Hobi saw this smile before less to what it was now. This smile made the room look more bright than it already was. It made each person sitting in this room now look like the light rather than the actual light being the one thing to make the room bright.

Jimin had a smile for once in his life and he only ever smiled twice due to him not being able to at all show emotion.

Yoongi was still afraid to look up but Hobi tapped on his shoulder to show him that he made Jimin smile. He made a man smile for once and for some reason it gave a feeling of relief. Yoongi still didn't know if he was rejected or not, but then the two boys spoke and finally said at the same time....

"I like you too."  Jimin and Hobi looked at each other and made the same look, telling each other that they all had a attraction to each other. They all ended up hugging and being together. The next thing that happened made Yoongi pout because he wanted what the other two were doing.

Jimin had anh urge to pull Hobi in and kiss him. That is what he did.
Jimin looked at Hobi leaned in closer to him and stopped just a few inches away from his face, he put one had behind his head and leaned in more connecting his lips with the other. They kissed with so much love that it surrounded them throughout the room. They seperated from the kiss and looked beside them looking at Yoongi who was pouting wanting to be loved and kiss the way Jimin did with Hobi.

"Oh look Hobi, our baby is pouting, wanna do something bout that." Jimin said looking at their poor baby Yoongs who was pouting so cutely and so Hobi took control and pulled Yoongi in for a passionate and loving kiss he could ever have in his life. Jimin watched his loves kiss and he was genuinely happy that he met the two boys who made life and love seem like it was all he needed but to him all he needed was them in his life. 

The words that were hard for them to say were the ones that couldn't be spoken bout because they had a feaer of being declined even after confessing.

These boy had one part pf them shown and that was for each of them knowing the others feelings. The boys were still very much not together and that ran through their minds for awhile.

After what seemed like hours.

"Boys, c'mon dinner is ready." Jin yelled out throughout the house so all the boys could hear him.

"Yay, I'm hungry."   Jungkook said walking in to the dinning area and taking his seat next to Tae.

"Where are the other four, Namjoon!!! Get your arse in here now." Jin yelled out to Namjoon who was in the lounge reading his book that he was currently interested in.

After a few minutes the other three walked in happy with smiles on each one of there faces. The other boys looked at the three but stopped what they were doing to look at Jimin who was smiling with all he could show. For the first time the boys saw Jimin smile. They all jumped up from there seats and hugged each one knowing exactly what happened.

"So I assume you did what we talked about right Yoongs." Jin said looking at Yoongi waiting for n answer. But all he got was a boy blushing and nodding his head well hiding behind the boys that he now called his boyfriend's.

They boys all sat at the table waiting for Jin and Yoongi to put the food down on the table. Once everything was set down on the table Namjoon got up and made a little speech.

"It feels like I've known all of you for more than my life but I feel like I'm home when I'm around all of you. You made it seem as if we were meant to be here right now together, I have a man who I love and who loves me, and now I have friends who see me as I am. Thank you all for accepting me,, "  Jin interrupted. "Oh shut up already ,the babies are hungry. Let's eat everyone before the food gets cold. I love you my Joojn but let's eat, then talk. Yeah.. love you". All boys laughed. An continued to eat.

All the boys were sitting around eating the food and laughing about things that were said throughout the time that they were together having a meal. The boys got more close, and trusted each other more than what they did when they first met.