Chapter 1

1.

It was a hard deal for one of the boys who suffered a lot of hatred to himself because of the thoughts and hearing what people had to say about him even with him standing right there behind them or even just sitting in front of them. No one ever cared of the words that we're said about the boy who was sitting in front of them playing around with the food in his bowl but he didn't say a word he just dismissed himself and headed to a place where he thought everything would just end.

It was a deal of being hurt and being spoken about that drove this boy to the edge of losing his cool but maintaining it till he was clear to just scream, scream so that he could get something off him before doing what he wanted to do in the first place. He is hurt, broken, and shattered to the ground because of someone who he trust spoke about his sensitive subject that he only ever had guts to say to that one person.

In a way he wanted to go, he wanted to end it and not be seen again, he wanted nothing more but to leave a world where all he felt was being alone and where no one understood what he was going through. He then again tried so hard to end it but then he saw a light flash across his eyes and that made him turn around and walk away from a scene that would have been his body.

2.

Then another boy who didn't have much but needed to know what love was because he never got that from the people who he called his parents, he never understood what love was because through life and through the years of being brought up by people who used you didn't show it because they didn't feel it. This boy was beyond hurt and he felt more abandoned than anyone could ever see, because around a lot of people he pretended to be okay, to not be hurt, he pretended for so many years after the people that didn't care about him passed, he became his own person but without knowing the main thing in life, he didn't find anything to live for. He was broken to the point he cried every night and every morning so that during the day his tears wouldn't fall. His meaning of staying was getting less and less of a thing in his mind.

This boy was used in a way of being able to not show emotion or even a smile, he couldn't make one turn up on his face even if he tried so hard, it just never had a meaning to appear. A smile in his mind is a forced motion that is current in the faces of others. The hurt that he was given to him,, his suffering had made an impact on him not knowing what emotions were, the only emotion this boy ever felt was sadness. This boy went through so many things to be able to take it the whole day till he ended at home alone. He had no one and he knew it, because everyday he would wake up and no one was there, he would turn up at night back home an no one was there, he would fall asleep every night after a cry and wake up again an ball his eyes not wanting to stay alive anymore. He wanted to die and he wanted that now or he wouldn't know what else to do.

This boy had a traumatic experience of abandonement and being called many different names that hurt like a piece of glass that you feel go straight through your heart and shattering the only part of feeling anything. He then tried to end a life he didn't want but didn't once this flash hit like the brightest light in the sky just above his head.

3.

Nothing seemed okay with being alone or being amongst a lot of people, he thought that everything and everyone around him cherished him and that nothing was ever going wrong. He was learning so many things but he wasn't learning what he lacked the most. Loyalty was one thing he needed to learn and to see who was really there for him and not for his money or fame.

This boy was more than alright, he was for sure whealthy and he hated it because he knew that this was the only reason people stick with him. He didn't like that his whealth kept the 'friends' that he thought were true friends but were only there with him for the money and the fame.

This boy was whealthy and he hated every bit of it because he now saw who stayed in his life for him, and who didn't. He surely was hurt and he surely wanted to die but he knew that he was alone so dying was out of the picture. He rapped and sung and danced to get his words and his body to show what he felt because a life like his was truly painful to be in. He never let people know he was hurting or that he was stressed or just plainly tired.

He wanted to be alone but the fame was making that hard for him because where ever he went there was people chasing him and that to him was just more stress over stress. He was hurt and he didn't know how to handle anything ,he knew he was alone because he has never known anyone to stick around for him.

This boy needed someone to help and to help him because he would be able to not be too stressed he would be able to see him for himself and not fame.
A walk was then registered in his mind and he then went for a walk. This walk made him come across many thoughts of him knowing he wasn't okay and that he was hurt. Then a second went by and he was met with a flash that went across the sky over his head letting him somehow know its time to go home.

These boys were alike somehow but in a way of being hurt, broken, and abandoned. These boys were fated to see each other but when will the boys finally know what this life has install for them.

If this story is as intersting as i thought please leave a vote and comment,

More will be up soon. This is not over.

The Three Of Usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें