Chapter 8.1 Namjin

Been together for 3 years and made each other feel like home because there home kicked them out. Jin and Namjoon made a life together and stuck with one another till the end of there lives.

Jin had a life where his parents didn't ever accept him for who he is,they didn't like the fact that he was gay and that he was in love with a man. They didn't want him in there home and kicked him out.

Namjoon had a life where he was depressed most of the time and breaking everything that came along the road for him. He came out to his parents earlier than Jin did and had been alone for sometime. He then met the love of his life and been with him for as long as he could remember, but to him it felt like he was with Jin his whole life.

These two completed each other, even with the arguments here and there,. They always came back together saying there apologies, making sure you and the other one is alright. These two gave there heart to each other and have been in love for sometime. They love, care, cherish and absolutely want to live the rest of there lives together for eternity.

"Joonie, I have something to give you, and I hope you'll love it as much as I do. I didn't really plan this but it has been in my mind for some time and I thought why not do it now...."

Jin kept talking and held out his hand to hold Joons. He looked at him straight in the eye gave him a smile and finally let it out. "Joonie, will you marry me?"
Namjoon let tears fall down his face like a waterfall and finally in the eyes of his loved one you could see the same amount of tears. Namjoon obviously said yes. And all this went down from being in a house full of boys who gave off the same vibe, who learned to love each other but themselves as well. Who finally knew they were never alone anymore.

Namjoon and Jin got married in there own way, with the other five boys they made a family with them all. They made a family they knew they needed to let them carry on.

Namjoon cried so many times waiting for his loved one to walk down the aisle and there lives finally began the life they wished they always had.

Namjoon and Jin made life easy for themselves and made it easy for the rest of them. They gave space to themselves when it was needed, they gave space to the others when they needed it but they always showed each other that they found there happy place. Namjoon was making life easy for him and even with the breaking things he touched made the house seem interesting. It made the house loud and noisy and made it feel lively.

Namjoon was married to the love of his life, to the man who loved him before he could ever love himself. To the man who gave him everything that made his life seem easy. He had a man to call his and a family he would be able to enjoy. He finally got the happy ending he wished for.

Jin finally became the bigger man in his relationship and finally took it one step ahead. He put the pants on himself and made a decision he knew no one would say no to. He made himself a mother of a group and made sure himself and the other boys were doing good. He became the talker, the jokester, he became the laughter of the house. He made sure his house hold were all on the same track. He finally married the man he had loved for so many years. He finally gave it all he could to pull off a proposal he didn't plan, he got his man, he got a house and finally he has a family who sees him as himself.