Chapter 5

After breakfast was done all boys split up the chores to do around the new house that they were living in and so there were different times on who did what.. like dishes, washing, vacuming, and all others. They made sure each one knew there schedules just in case they needed something to do well the others were busy. They made sure each person had the numbers of each member in there phone to keep in contact when they aren't together. The boys made sure each person was on the right track of things and made sure each one was alright at some points in the day.

The boys still needed time to get use to having others around them and it will take sometime to get use to. The boys at this point didn't mind being in a house with others boys, because they laughed when they heard a joke or something just randomly happen. They were all content with each other but each one still had a bad feeling in them saying other things that they had trouble opening up about.  Each boy had a voice that wouldn't shut up and it always won because the boys still didn't know how to talk about what they wanted to.

These boys had their own time when they needed it and they would make sure the members knew that is what they wanted.
They made sure each person had time to themselves when things were getting hard and when they couldn't talk about anything to anyone else.

They had different things that each boy liked doing and that some of them had the same interest. They played video games, read books, sung songs, danced, watched movies and all in all just sat around and talked about what ever they thought of, but what was really happening with these boys was what they wanted to say always shut its self off and hid behind each person's head to not be seen again. The boys were all having trouble in talking about things that they wanted to say but couldn't because the words that usually came out were the ones that weren't what was meant to be said.

Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi had it worst because there thoughts ran around there heads like it was the marathon. Nothing could help them on opening up because the boys minds were telling them nothing would work.

Few hours after breakfast.

"Jimin, thought to let you know the boys went out and won't be back for quite awhile, not sure how long but it's only me, you and Yoongi home." Hobi had told Jimin.

Happy days were great and the other 4 boys were having a blast together, Jin had suggested them go out because he could feel something between the other three and he was all for it. He took the others out and left the three boys home alone.

What happened this morning

After a little while in his room Yoongi walked out and made his way to the bathroom to use the toilet but he had accidentally opened the door without realizing Jimin was in the shower. Jimin was surprised as to hear the bathroom door open so he moved the curtain over a bit and was looking into the eyes of the older and almost screamed.

Jimin just asked,  "what are you doing Yoongi, Im kinda having a shower."
Nothing was said.

Yoongi was too startled to even say anything and just ran out of the bathroom bumping into Hobi. And walking back to his room to not be seen again. Yoongi was running his thoughts around in his head and didn't know if it was okay to even think of Jimin like the way he was. Yoongi had a really pretty scene in front of him and all he wanted to do when he saw him like that was to tell him he is beautiful.

What was going on with the three boys

Yoongi was having trouble with almost everything and that incident with him walking into the bathroom while Jimin was showering was something he wasn't aware of till he had heard Jimin ask why he was there.