" Of course I know" Wang Yibo nodded even though he had forgot about that.

Wang Yibo followed the line and got to the front where there was chaos.

Wang Yibo didn't like this, he didn't like the way the officers were scrambling in line just to get their hands touched by Xiao Zhan. He would have used his power to stop this but then he had to remind himself that this was Xiao Zhan's job and also that they were no longer together. They had different lives now.

" Captain Wang are you here to get your blood drawn" Xiao Zhan was calling him over.

" No, I am just passing by" Wang Yibo waved off Xiao Zhan

"Come on Captain Wang why don't you get your blood drawn it is for the good of the economy" Xiao Zhan was starting to persuade him and according to his fresh memory Xiao zhan was pretty persuasive.

"Later but not now" Wang Yibo's later meant never and Xiao Zhan knew it.

"But Why though I know you are not going to come back can you do this for me please" Xiao Zhan tilted his head, put his hands together and pulled off the pleading face that Wang Yibo was never able to resist ever since 13 years ago. He sighed removing his watch from his hand he started to fold his shirt. The things he had to do for Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo was fearless he was very fearless. In his lifetime he got to lead a battalion of soldiers through three wars. He was once in one of the top-secret international assassination groups that worked to eliminate dangers behind the scenes which was more dangerous than any military he has ever known. He was now a captain of Team alpha one of China's top secret prominent military group that was full of China's top seals from all over the country's stations.  He was able to face Xiao Zhan's mother and his grandmother and also the whole clan of the Xiao's in one day so he could marry Xiao Zhan if you could list his achievements you would also see how fearless he was but even after all that Wang Yibo was pretty scared of needles more than anything in life and he was pretty sure his ex-husband was well aware of that piece of information.

"Uh you know what maybe you can come in later when this line is over" Xiao Zhan dismissed Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo at first was surprised but when Xiao Zhan looked back at him after a while he mouthed 'sorry I forgot' and waved at him and he was back to focus on his work, which only made Wang Yibo's day even month.

It was around 3 pm when Wang Yibo came across Xiao Zhan who was running around with boxes in his hands and he looked cute in Wang Yibo's eyes but in others' eyes he would have looked quite dishevelled.

"Here let me help you" Wang Yibo took the boxes from Xiao zhan who was probably going to argue against it but he stopped.

"Thank you" Xiao Zhan trekked behind him. Maybe this was the best time to admire his ex-husband physique

"What are these" Wang Yibo asked

"Oh, those they are medical reports from the town clinic they came in today" Xiao Zhan answered

"What are you going to do with them"

" I am going to  look over them before I go over the town" Xiao Zhan smiled