"Would you also like a cup of tea, or something warm? I mean, not just to drink but to warm up your hands. Do you need gloves?" you can't help but ask.

You can see his eyes crinkle even more. He must think you're an idiot to be grinning this hard behind his mask.

"I would love to sit in a chair and drink warm drinks yes. Thank you....? I am sorry, I did not hear your name. I am Yoongi Min as you know" he replies to your inquiry.

  I am Yoongi Min as you know" he replies to your inquiry

Min Yoongi wants my name... my name? Do I have a name? Your brain is melting again, and you realize he's waiting for you to speak. Wait did he just Americanize his own name? That sounds so weird!

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)," you mumble as you smile and bow your head a bit when you respond, anxious to not look back at him in case you're blushing red hot again.

"It is very nice to meet you (L/N) (Y/N)," he says softly, and you glance up to see him bending towards you in his own little bow.

"I'll be right back with a chair and some tea then! Please to wait here for a few more moments!" You say as you spin around to begin your hunt for his chair.

You walk up front towards the cameras and see the other 2ndAP Jason. Normally you'd avoid Jason like the plague, he's hit on you ever since Derek and Katia introduced the two of you, but you never hit it off. Most likely because Jason liked to talk about Jason and not much else, and that wasn't really your favorite topic for some reason. But right now with thoughts of Yoongi's smile running through your head you managed to forget all about your dislike.

"Hey Jason, I have someone at the back set who should instead be on front set. Do you know where the star chairs are?" You start to look around up front and see an area set off to stage left where a group of director's chairs are sitting. "Never mind, I think I see the spot! Thanks anyway!"

"Whoa whoa babes, you didn't even say hello and now you're trying to get into a restricted area?" Jason leered at you as he stepped into your path and blocked your access to the chair for Yoongi. "You'll need to be much friendlier to me if you want access to the star area"

You frowned. You knew you should have gotten the tea first but that darn Yoongi's smile was in your head and all your common sense went out the window.

You huff out a breath before responding. "Now look Jason, I have a VIP on the back stage who should be on the front stage, and I'm trying to help, so can you please either move or help?"

Jason reaches out to hold onto your wrist before you turn away and opens his mouth to say something again as he moves even closer to you, but before he can speak you feel a presence at your back like you're about to back into a tree. What is that...

"I think (Y/N) told you she was attempting to help me get into the right spot, did she not sir?" Yoongi's low voice vibrated against your back, he must be standing nearly on top of the heels of your sneakers. You tilt your head back and sure enough, bump into Yoongi's chest. He glances down at you and you can see his eyesmile again before it fades as he turns to look back at Jason.

"Please let go of my friend and tell me where my chair is? Thank you" says a very polite, but very firm Yoongi.

Jason seems a bit startled and lets go of your wrist. He glances at Yoongi and his eyes widen a bit.

"Yoongi-san, please ignore this woman child who was disturbing you and follow me to your area and we can get you more comfortable" Jason reaches to brush you out of the way but Yoongi stops his arm before it reaches either of you.

"I am not Japanese sir and my assistant," and here Yoongi glances down at you again quickly before turning back to face Jason "my assistant needs to be at my side for this production."