"Don't worry, she doesn't bite." He reassured the male, "Not much, at least." He smirked, watching as Kakucho stiffened. The poor boy had little to no interaction with girls whatsoever, similar to Hakkai. And now Izana was expecting him to actually talk to the prettiest person he had seen? Talk about insane.

"So, do either of you know where we are? Or, am I just gonna have to call someone? Because I'm fucking lost and I have no idea where the fuck I am." Grumbled Y/N as she pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a pink lighter.

"Are you seriously going to start smoking now?" Inquired Izana. Y/N simply shrugged.

"Who needs a life when you got drugs, alcohol, and cigs?" She was joking, of course, but it seemed Kakucho took her words differently.

"What about sex?" He asked, "People often say sex is better than all three combined. And, it's apparently even better with drugs, especially pills." Y/N coughed, taken by surprise, while Izana almost choked, not expecting his seemingly innocent friend to say such a vulgar thing.

"Wow, you made the great Izana splutter. Nice job, Kakucho-san." It was hard to tell whether Y/N was being sarcastic or not because her voice kept on switching between genuine, snarky, and plain dull.

"Hey, Y/N! What are you doing here? We just saw you like... thirty minutes ago." Ran and Rindou popped up out of nowhere while Y/N groaned at the sight of the older brother.

"Not you, please not you." She pinched the bridge of her nose. Ran grinned.

"Nice to see you too, princess!" He exclaimed and, for a minute there, Y/N swore she saw Ashley's face. Blinking quickly, Y/N shook her head.

"Sorry," Her voice was now softer, "I didn't mean to be rude." She cleared her throat, standing up. "Can one of you guys take me to the convenience store near the train station? I can find my way back from there."

The four boys exchanged glances before Kakucho stepped back.

"One of you guys can take her." He offered, not wanting to get in the way.

"Why don't we all just go together?" Suggested Ran.

"Oh, so you do have a brain in that coconut head of yours. And here," Y/N knocked her knuckles against Ran's head, "I thought it was hollow." Izana lightly chuckled at her sassy remark. At least her attitude hadn't changed.

Y/N softly sighed as she gazed up at the sky. The canopy of blue stretched far and wide, not a single cloud in sight. The sun was shining down, its golden beams drenching the sidewalk in warmth.

Even though it was a beautiful day, Y/N still felt like something was missing. She had brought Baji back to life, somehow, but what about Nira? What about Ashley? Where were they? Why couldn't she see them?

Nothing was making sense to her anymore and all she wanted to do was wrap herself in blankets, curl up into a ball, and sleep for eternity.

She didn't want people dying, she didn't want to be chased, she didn't want any of this drama. All she wanted was for things to go back to the way they were before when she was happy.

But, she couldn't turn back time. She couldn't change the past. This was the real world and it was a living hell.