22

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ y/n pulled a baji
l/n y/n, age 16

warning !!
gore, violence, mentioning of r@pe, stabbing

Y/N ran as fast as she possibly could through the crowded streets of Tokyo. Takemichi had texted her just minutes ago saying Toman was cornered by Moebius. She clenched her jaw, silently cursing at Osanai. She told him to stay put yet he defied her orders. She still needed Mikey and the rest of Toman for Kisaki's big plan. No way was she going to let a scumbag running everything.

She scrambled into the abandoned warehouse, narrowing her eyes. Toman seemed to be doing just fine, for now. Nobody noticed her as she slinked through the shadows, watching the conflict like a hawk.

"You're just as shitty as I imagined you'd be, Osanai-kun," Mikey uttered, taunting the older male.

"Huh? Can't hear ya. You're too shrimpy!" Osanai jeered. He grinned as Moebius laughed at the insult. Y/N, from her crouching position in the corner, rolled her eyes and scowled. She always knew boys were idiots. After all, their brains don't fully mature until twenty-two or so.

Osanai suddenly turned his head, staring straight at Takemichi.

"Hey. The fuck do you think you're starin' at, punk?" He didn't hesitate to punch the shorter blonde-haired boy. "You were looking down on me, weren't you? I hate that look more than anything else." Y/N's gaze on Osanai's back hardened. He suddenly paused, now being able to sense Y/N's presence. This gave Pah an opening as he grabbed Osanai's arm.

"Your fight's with me, asshole." Toman's third division captain grumbled.

"D-... Don't, Pah-chin." Takemichi grunted as blood seeped from his nose, dripping down his chin, "Don't fight with Moebius."

"Stay outta this." Pah shoved Takemichi away, ignoring his words. Peh-Yan crouched down beside the blonde who had fallen.

"Pah-chin ain't weak, Hanagaki. He's one of Toman's best fighters. He's the kind of guy who takes on entire teams solo and kicks all their asses. There's no way he's gonna lose to a shit stain like Osanai." Y/N frowned as she played with the loose threads on her jacket.

'Clear, they haven't met Osanai then'

In truth, she was worried for Toman. She swore to protect Mikey and Baji from harm, disregarding everybody else. However, they acted so kindly to her that she couldn't help get attached to them. She didn't know Kisaki's motives but, as long as no one died, she would be alright.

Y/N let out a quiet wince as Osanai punched Pah in the face. That hit would surely be painful. She had gone up against a lot of tough guys but she never gave them an opening to strike her face.