32

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ childhood friends
l/n y/n, age 16
hanagaki takemichi, age 26

warnings !!
a bit of violence

Draken looked livid as he looked over his shoulder, spotting Takemichi, Kisaki, and the still masked Y/N.

"The hell's wrong with you, Takemicchi?!" He exclaimed, yelling at the panting blonde-haired boy. "Who do you think you are, Takemicchi? You're not even in Toman! Are you trying to ruin our ceremony?!"

Y/N dusted off her skirt and gently tilted Kisaki's head to the side, inspecting the bruise.

"Ah, you managed to land a hit on Tetta." She drawled, eyes lazily peering at Takemichi, "I don't know if I should congratulate you or beat you to shit."

"What's your problem, Takemicchi?" Mitsuya questioned.

"Are you trying to ruin Mikey's reputation, asshole?!" Smiley grinned but there was nothing except ill intentions behind it.

"You got it all wrong..." Takemichi tried to defend himself, "I was just... I was just..." Y/N narrowed her eyes, lightly tapping Kisaki's shoulder.

"He knows something they don't." She muttered.

"You wanna get rid of him or not?" Kisaki asked, "Your decision." Y/N thought for a moment before shaking her head.

"Leave him for now." She ordered, "If he shows to be a bigger threat then I'll get Hanma to take care of him."

"Hey, what's goin' on?" A familiar black-haired boy intervened the argument, "Things just got real interesting."

"Baji..." Mitsuya muttered, sweating slightly.

"Aren't you on house arrest?" Mucho inquired. Baji said nothing as he walked towards Takemichi, flashing him a grin, before landing a blow on the blonde's face.

A total of two punches hit Takemichi before Y/N grabbed Baji's collar, yanking him back. Even though Takemichi was annoying at times, he didn't deserve being hit for no reason by Baji.

"Hah? Let go of me, slut." The rave eye growled, not yet noticing that it was Y/N. He just assumed it was some random bitch Kisaki had brought along.

"Cut it out," She told him, "Hurting crybaby over there ain't gonna do no good," Baji clenched his jaw and clicked his tongue.

"Mikey!" He pushed Y/N back just as Takemichi did. She had to admit, it did sting a little but she was used to it by now.