******

Surbhi sat on the stairs. Her face simmered in unbalanced temper. She was hurt. She was wounded deeply. She was trying to be nice but people made it difficult. That's the reason she wouldn't trust any of these people except her own. She even bursted on Kriya saying not to follow her.

Taani spoke in the phone and walked through the corridors, watched Surbhi sitting alone. She cut the call and paraded towards her. She looked sullen. She wasn't sure whether to confront her. But she was sure there was something wrong with her. Suddenly, her mind hinted what could be wrong.

"Hey" she quietly approached her. Surbhi gave her a weak smile. "Tum RH ko nahi gayi?" Taani asked her. 

"RH?" Surbhi's smile shattered. Replaced with a sneer. "Tell me something Taani. Why do people here feel that they are the Gods n Goddesses?"

Her question took Taani aback. It was confirm that something had happened in the RH. "What's wrong, Surbhi? Aap aise kyun Puch rahe ho? Kuch hua hai Kya?" She was really concerned. She was the nicest girl who had heartfully embraced her at their second meet. And looking at her so fragmented soured her.

Surbhi explained everything. Taani sat in disbelief. She could atleast understand their anger as she is a nondancer. But what she didn't understood was their problem with Surbhi. She could empathize with her emotions. And they cannot disrespect VP's decision. They had too much of leverage and it had to stop. "Mein abi unlogon se baat karti hun…" she rose to her feet. But Surbhi held her back. "Nahi, Taani. In logon ko mein apni tarikese deal karti hun… you don't worry... Aur inke jaise logonko mein bahut dek chuki hun… chill… I'm not that easily breakable..." She smiled. And it was real. It spread into her eyes showcasing the wild fire she posessed.

"What's up guys?" Karan walked to them, a book in hand. "Tum dono bahut deep discussion Chala rahe ho…"

"Tumhe kyun bole hum?" Surbhi teased him. "Ye Mera aur Taani ka secret hai…" Taani chuckled.

"Oh really…" he rose an eyebrow at them. "Aisa kuch nahi hai… Bhai... Hum bas normally kuch baat Kar rahe the..." Taani bared. Both Surbhi n Karan stopped their tackling and looked at her in surprise.

"What did you just say?" Surbhi glanced between Karan n Taani. Karan watched Taani with so many mixed emotions. "Er…" Taani was confused thinking she had blurt something offensive. "Tell na Taani…" Karan asked excited. "Hum bas normally baat Kar rahe the..." She started telling him.

"Wo nahi Taani…" he was impatient. Taani raked her brain.

"Wo…. Aisa kuch nahi hai…." She whispered fearing whether it was that they expected.

"Are... Uske baad…." Karan implied. Surbhi had never seen this kind of joy in Karan. He looked as if he would lift Taani up in a daze. And she could really understand why he got so worked up.

"Bhai…." Taani smiled understanding her own statement. "Aisa kuch nahi hai… Bhai… yahi meine bola ta…"

"Of course Wahi tumne bola ta, Taani" Surbhi side hugged her, pressing her head on Taani's shoulder. "No one have ever called him Bhai … since…." Surbhi got quiet. Oh… it took a moment for her to comprehend.

"But you did call him a Bhai… u know… n trust me… he would never leave you even if you try to get away from him…." Surbhi explained. Taani smiled. That was such a nice thing to have in brother. Which she was unfortunate eventhough she had one.

"Thank you, Taani" Karan stroked her head. She smiled at him. There was so much genuiness in his gaze she couldn't help but capture the moment in her heart. If an anonymous could show this kind of affection, her heart bled for the real one she got back in home.