Dream lightly shrugged- he didn't care.. more fun for them.
"Mm- okay... I'm willing too take that risk." He tilted his head, matching George's gaze..
"If you are that is."

"Of course I am."

.: smutty smut :. Sorry, it's pretty shit lol

Dream pressed his lips against the omegas, pinning him against the hard wood bed frame..

Both of them were in there boxers.. and extremely- horny.. especially Dream.

"Dream-" George panted as he pulled away from the kiss, huffing as he leaned against the bed frame, looking up at the alpha with half lidded eyes.. god- he's so hot right now-

"Mhm.." Dream glanced back at George, having his arms pinned on both sides of George.
"Yes darling~"

"My- heat.." George muttered as he faintly tilted his head up.. wanting to feel any sort of pleasure he could find.

Dream faintly hummed..
"Before we continue- do you want to use protection." He wanted to know- just in case his rut takes over- or uh.. other reasons

George shook his head- he just wanted to fuck.
"No- no, it will take too long.. just fuck me already." He desperately whined, rubbing his leg against Dreams crotch..

Dream had a faint shaky breath before resting his hand on the omegas waist, pulling him closer.
"Alright- but it's not my fault if you get pregnant again." He played with the rim of George's boxers...

George's face quickly heated up out of pure embarrassment- fuckkk why did he say thattt.
"Don't say things like that Dream!" He covered his face, blocking the blush of his cheeks.
"It's embarrassing-" he mumbled quietly..

Dream just tilted George's chin up.
"Aww.. don't worry darling~ I think it's cute~" he kissed the omegas jaw.
"Do you want to stretch?"

George shook his head.
"Just fuck me clay- as hard as you can." He wrapped his arms around the alphas neck, pulling himself closer.
"Please"

"If your sore later it's not my fault." Dream slid down George's boxers, revealing his slightly hard member.

George just covered his face With one arm- clearly embarrassed..

Dream pulled George's arms away from his face..
"I want too see you George.. I want to see those pretty like reactions you make when I fuck the shit out of you." He tilted his lovers chin up, smirking faintly.
"Got it?"

George whimpered slightly and nodded in agreement..
"Yes.." he adjusted himself.. he would be lying if he said this didn't turn him on slightly.

Dream slid off his boxers and adjust his member against Georges hole.
"Ready love~" he rubbed his thumb softly on George's cheek.

George quickly nodded- he was eager to fuck.
"Please! Just fuck me already!" He whined loudly, throwing his head back subtly.

Without any moment further Dream quickly slammed his dick inside George- not giving the omega the chance too adjust- he did say too fuck the shit out of him.