•GUNS AND ROOMMATES•

Start from the beginning

They held that kind of a beauty that was capable of turning a moment into a forever eternity, a heaven Jin suddenly wanted to be a part of.

There was click next to his head that Jin barely registered as he tried to clear his mind.

The hand left his mouth as the man stuffed something into his back pocket in a hurry.

"Who are you?" He asked. A voice filled with authority, that demanded immediate actions.

Jin wetted his lips "Ki-uhh Choi Yoojin. The new tenant"

The man flicked something on the wall and light flooded through the living room allowing Jin to look around for the first time.

The man was handsome, his jawline and glance sharp and his posture was just like his voice. It was authorative and demanding.

"You are wrong" The man said "I did not ask for a tenant. Must be some other house in here"

Jin shook his head and showed his key "I am at the right place."

The man clicked his tongue in annoyance "Don't come in with your key. Always knock"

Jin frowned "Then what's the use of me having keys?"

The man glared at him, his brown eyes currently swirling with irritation "You don't talk back to me like that"

Jin rolled his eyes "You are not my parent. I can stand for myself thank you"

The man groaned and started walking away towards his room.

"Hey wait" Jin said just before he disappeared behind the door "What's your name?"

He looked at Jin sceptically before shutting the door to his room.

Still astonished by the wierd behaviour of his new roommate, Jin stood still in the middle of the living room.

He shook his head and looked at the other door assuming that it would be his room. He pulled his suitcase along with him and threw open the door.

A grin made its way to Jin's face as he took in his room. It contained a small bed.

Big enough for one, just short for two people.

A cupboard, a window that looked over onto the street and ceiling to floor window that opened into a small balcony also looking over the street.

Jin left his suitcase and backpack on the ground and went to the balcony.

He opened the door and stood outside, the breeze brushing his hair in a gentle caress.

He looked to his side and saw another balcony which was separated by a small metal gate. And then another pair of balcony at some distance, which Jin assumed belonged to the other house of the floor.

And the adjoining balcony must belong to his roomate.

Jin nodded to himself. The design of the building was quite ingenious.

He closed the doors and stepped back in. He took a deep breath as he looked around.

He had finally ran away from home. He had a good amount of money with him that would do until he found a job.

He did all his transactions like the train ticket to Daegu, and such manually under a different name instead of using the internet so that he left behind no trace.

They would probably noticed that he was not there anymore. And his mother and brother would obviously start searching for him.

And honestly, Jin wasn't worried.