17

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N
''Sir we've got a big problem.'' you said as you rushed to your supervisor. You grabbed your laptop out of our back and showed him the file with the date of the launch. ''It's seems like we need to get everything ready really quick. Is it possible to get it done in an hour?'' Hyunjin's supervisor asked Jaesung. ''Yeah should be done by then if Mark helps me.'' Jaesung replied. ''But I need to do some hacking if we want to even get in the building.'' Mark said. ''I'll do the hacking.'' you said

''You can hack?'' Hyunjin asked. ''I've had to do it a couple times. For good matters.'' you replied. ''Let's get working then.'' Mark said. You went to sit down in front of the computer. ''What can I do?'' Hyunjin asked. ''Nothing really.'' my supervisor said. ''No no. He can help me. He needs to scout the area. It'll be handy to know what's next to the building.'' you said.

Soon Hyunjin left with his car. The supervisors looked at me with a confused look. ''I already got into the security system. The have bombs all over this place. We need to evacuate the area if it's a normal neighborhood.'' you said. ''You're already in their system?'' Mark asked. He was shocked. You simply nodded and checked how many people were working for the nuclear bomb couple.

You were shocked about the information you read about the couple. ''What's wrong?'' Jaesung asked. ''Oh nothing.'' you said. You knew that this mission would be intense. Part of an mafia group. We'll probably need to fight a lot.

Your phone suddenly rang. You picked up. ''We need to evacuate the area as soon as possible.'' he said through the phone. ''Sir, evacuating is needed.'' you said to your supervisor. ''What should I even say. They can't know about the nuclear bomb.'' he said as he called someone. ''Toxic liquid, they'll evacuate it if you say that.'' you simply said. ''How come?'' Hyunjin's supervisor asked. ''Just trust me.'' you said. Your supervisor left to call the higher-ups.

''As soon as Hyunjin is back, we'll go over the plan with the two of you.'' he then said. The door flung open and Hyunjin walked. ''Speak of the devil.'' you said. ''Mark make sure to 3D-print the card in this file.'' you said to Mark and went to sit at the big table. ''Let's get to business.'' Hyunjin's supervisor said as Hyunjin also sat down.

-----[o]-----