9

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N
What a jerk. You were changing. ''Y/n, what's going on between Hyunjin and you?'' a classmate asked. ''Nothing.'' you said and looked at her. ''Then why are you blushing?'' she asked and laughed. The other girls laughed as well. You continued changing. ''It's nothing to be embarrassed about Y/n-ah.'' another classmate said and patted my shoulder to reassure me that it was fine.

Everyone was done. ''Have fun with Hyunjin.'' a classmate teased you while she opened the door. Everyone had left now. You were the only one in the dressing room. You leaned against the wall. You touched your lip with your finger. The kiss felt good. You mind if it happened again. ''Y/n what are you thinking? Get a hold of yourself.'' you mumbled to yourself. ''Someone's inside.'' you heard someone say outside of the dressing room.

The door opened quickly. ''Oh it's that girl again.'' a guy in a suit said to another guy in a suit. ''I'm sorry. We were looking for the bathroom.'' the other one said. You grabbed your stuff and walked towards the door. ''Go straight and then go left.'' you said and pointed to the bathroom.

You waited for them to actually go that way. You knew they were looking for Hyunjin again. The second you couldn't see them, you walked towards the boys dressing room.

POV Hyunjin
I was getting changed to my normal clothes. Y/n's 'I'll destory you' sounded exactly the same as the female agent's 'I'll destroy you.' Could they be the same person? Someone suddenly came rushing into the dressing room. I was the only one left. ''Are you trying to have a peek at my body? I asked Y/n as I buttoned my shirt. She grabbed me by my collar and pushed me against the wall, behind the door.

One of her hands was on my mouth while the other was on my chest. My heart started to pound faster. The door opened. ''No one's here.'' the guy in the suit said as he walked a bit into the room. After checking the toilet stall, they left and closed the door.

Y/n let go of me. ''You pervert!'' I said loudly. She wanted to walk away but I grabbed her arm and pinned her to the wall. ''Shouldn't you say something? Or at least try to defend yourself?'' I asked and looked into her eyes. ''You re- I swear I heard something.'' I was interrupted by Y/n who smashed her lips onto mine. The door opened and bumped against my back, which made me come closer to Y/n. ''Now you're just hearing things.'' the guy said and closed to door.

Y/n pushed me away. ''Oh so first you kiss me and then you push me away?! You really must be a pervert.'' I said. She sighed. ''I can get the guys back so they can get you.'' she said with a serious look on her face. ''Jeezz, I can't even tease you.'' I said to her. ''Whatever, just try not to get caught.'' she said and left. Was she worrying about me?

-----[o]-----