6

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Hyunjin
I wondered how the girl from yesterday was doing. I was walking through the hallways as some guys in a suit were looking around. When they saw me, they came towards me. I continued walking to be not suspicious. I suddenly got grabbed from the side into another hallway and then into the janitors closet.

I was on the ground against the wall with the girl I bumped into yesterday in front of me. She signaled to be silent. We heard footsteps coming this way. The door slowly opened and the girl grabbed me by my colar. I suddenly felt two soft lips on mine. I was surprised but I didn't dislike it.

She stood up. ''Dude give us some privacy.'' she said to the guys and shut the door in front of their faces. I saw the door handle going down so I grabbed her and pushed my lips onto hers. ''Get a room somewhere eles. I need to work.'' someone said. She pushed herself off of me. She apologized to the janitor and left.

POV Y/N
You wiped your mouth as you checked if the guys in suits were still there. You didn't want to kiss him but it seemed like you had no other choice. A second kiss was definitely not needed. You wiped your mouth aggressively with the back of your hand.

''Oh don't pretend like you didn't like it.'' you heard the guy say from behind you. ''Sorry to ruin your dream but I don't even have the slightest interest in you.'' you said. He came closer to your face. ''You sure about that?'' he asked and smirked. You looked him dead in the eye. ''Very sure.'' you said as you put your finger onto his forehead and pushed him away from you.

''Anyways thanks for helping me.'' he said. ''Try to not get involved with them. They're no good.'' you said and left him there.

-----[o]-----