1

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N
There you were again, walking back to your apartment from college. You saw a classmate walking up to you. ''Hey Y/n. Where are you heading?'' she asked. ''Home and you?'' you asked to be polite. You weren't actually interested in her, or in anyone for that matter. ''I'm going to my part-time job. I work at that grocery store. I sometimes see you. You must live close by.'' she said. You nodded. ''Well I'll see you tomorrow again.'' as she was going to cross the street. You waved at her.

The second you continued walking, your smile disappeared. You didn't need people to show interest in you. It would only bothers you.

You opened the door and saw that everything was messed up. The few pictures you had were on the ground, the cushions of the couch were onto the ground, the couch was flipped and your clothes were on the ground. Your apartment was a big mess. You sighed as you went to clean everything up.

It's not like the person would have found anything. You're an orphan. You didn't know where you were from, you don't know anything about your parents and you never had something valuable. The doorbell rang.

You went to the door and opened it slightly. An envelope was held in front of your eyes. ''It's time.'' the person said as you took the envelope for him. You heard him walk away so you closed the door.

It was time for another job. It had been awhile since you had done one. You were kind of excited. You went to sit onto the couch and opened the envelope. You read the letter inside it carrefully.

You packed the stuff you needed and left to the mentioned location.

''Ahh there you are. It took you awhile.'' my supervisor said. ''Yeah well I still didn't have time to buy a car.'' you said. You put your bag onto the table. ''So what have you got for me?'' you asked as you saw a ton of gadgets and devices. ''These are not for this mission. You're just getting some guns.'' the gadget nerd said. You checked every gun they gave you.

''Well I'll see you later then.'' you said and walked away. You took the motorbike that they had left for you and went to the actual location of the mission.

POV Hyunjin
I knocked out two guys as I was entering the building. I heard some shots being fired but the guys I found were all dead on the ground. The firing stopped after a bit. I sneaked around and tried to find the object I needed. I turned around the corner and was being choked. I walked backwards and slammed the person against the wall.

The person let go of me and I quickly grabbed my knife. I looked forward to stab the person but someone grabbed my hand. The person who choked me was defintely a female.

POV Y/N
The guy seemed like an agent or like a spy. You weren't sure if he was an enemy or a fellow agent. An enemy had grabbed him. You took out your hand gun and quickly shot the enemy. You stood up but when you looked forward, you saw the guy coming at you. You managed to dodge him once but fell over someone's dead body.

-----[o]-----