The silver eyes behind the iron mask swept coldly on Fran. Fran immediately lowered her head and curled her eyebrows, and whispered, "I'm kidding."

.After the conditions were negotiated, Pei Yin quickly ordered someone to transport the mecha and the plane over, and on the side of Scarlet Rose, by the order of the blood owl, Lu Shijin returned to Pei Yin and brought back.

    Lu Shijin's consciousness remained in Xue Xiao's body, and he did not go back with him.

    Because he still prefers Alpha's body compared to when he is in estrus at every turn and cannot control his Omega.

    And controlling the power of Scarlet Rose can also facilitate his next plan.

    Not long ago, Fran’s eyeliner heard an interstellar businessman chatting in the bar, saying that the next door Gamma Star secretly sold many weapons to Chongxing.

    The resources of the worm star are depleted day by day, and the barbaric zerg has always been belligerent. They have long coveted the resources on this planet and are ready to invade here.

.However, this news was only heard while drinking and chatting, and its authenticity cannot be confirmed, so it should not be publicized until the truth is ascertained.

    Therefore, Lu Shijin stayed and told Fran to continue to pay close attention to the movement of the Zerg, and report any news to himself at any time.

    Although he is not interested in protecting this country that has little to do with him, the owner of this country is his little prince.

    "Lu Shijin"'s body was taken back to the royal capital, Pei Yin personally boarded the aircraft and carried him down.

    The person who was thinking about it finally returned to his side, and Pei Yin's heart was filled with an unspeakable sense of the passing of time.

    He stared at the pale and fragile Omega in his arms, and asked distressedly: "Why has he been in a coma?"

    Mobo, who was in charge of bringing the people back, said, "Maybe the people over there injected Major Lu with a tranquilizer or the like."

."Damn, they dare to abuse him!" Pei Yin hugged "Lu Shijin" tightly, blue eyes Ningshuang, and said gloomily, "One day, I will make them regret what they did today."

    "Your Majesty, let's take Major Lu to check his body as soon as possible." Mo Bo persuaded.

    "Well, you tell the Royal Hospital to prepare and ask for the best doctor." After a pause, Payin added, "It is best to be a doctor who is proficient in obstetrics."

    obstetrics? Mo Bo was surprised secretly, and subconsciously glanced at the lower abdomen of "Lu Shijin".

    Pei Yin sensed Mo Bo's gaze, coldly retracted the arms holding "Lu Shijin", and blocked Mo Bo's gaze by turning sideways full of possessions.

    "Hurry up." The young monarch ordered indifferently, with impatience in his tone.

.Mobo has become accustomed to the changes of Pei Yin during this period, and he was with Pei Yin to witness the process of Pei Yin ascending to the throne.

    From a gentle and easy-going prince, to a ruthless king with supreme power in his hands.

    He could no longer show love to such a Pei Yin, and even missed the person who smiled softly at him in the past.

    Mobo finally bowed his head respectfully, "Yes."

    The arrival of the new king made the Royal Hospital panic.