1.17

"Go, go to Hawaii?" Lu Shijin didn't react for a moment, a little dazed.

    Huo Qi nodded. He thought that Lu Shijin was so happy that he couldn't even speak his words, and he was too much to believe in Lu Shijin's love for himself.

    "I remember you had been to the United States before, did your visa expire?"

    Lu Shijin shook his head blankly.

    Huo Qi: "That's good, get ready, we will set off the day after tomorrow."

    "Hou, the day after tomorrow?" Lu Shijin said, "Suddenly?"

    Damn, I didn't answer my question before, and suddenly I was going to travel together, so I didn't have any mental preparation.

    "Is it too early or too late?" Huo Qi smiled, "If you want to stay with me one more day, I can change the ticket to tomorrow night."

    Lu Shijin: "..." Is this the point? .The point is that the person who accompanied you to Hawaii is wrong!

    "Little assistant! Little assistant!" Lu Shijin urgently called 711, "Did Huo Qi change the role under his skin? Or is his brain broken?"

    711 lazily said: "Neither. The data shows that Huo Qi's favorability for Ruan Siheng has declined slightly, while his favorability for you is rising linearly."

    Lu Shijin understood, "It turns out that dogs want to enjoy the blessings of everyone!"

    I haven't seen him for three months. Naturally, he finds it fresh, especially after Bai Yueguang touched a nail, and he felt more controllable.

    711 reminder: "Don't forget your mission."

    Lu Shijin sneered: "Of course I didn't forget, where has the plot progressed now?"

.711: "It's already halfway through, and I'm about to enter a small climax. Ruan Siheng is framed for plagiarism, and then he fights back and slaps his face. When the plot is over, the audience's progress bar is almost half enough."

    "Wait a minute, what are you talking about?" Lu Shijin said, "I'm afraid that the word framing is used incorrectly?"

    711: "...Anyway, you have to cooperate when the time comes. Ruan Siheng is the protagonist. If the protagonist is set to collapse, this play will be scrapped."

    Lu Shijin said nothing was necessary, and he dismissed it in his heart.

    Huo Qi looked at Lu Shijin who kept hanging him in the air without saying yes or no, his face turned cold.

    "Don't you want to go?"

    Lu Shijin returned to his senses, concealing his unhappiness, and showing a bright smile, "Of course not, I want to go, as long as I am with you, I will be happy wherever I go!"

.The smile returned to Huo Qi's face, "That's it. On the plane the next afternoon, I will send a car to the apartment to pick you up."

    It seems that Huo Qi didn't know that Lu Shi moved out of the apartment he bought this morning. Lu Shijin quickly said, "Don't be so troublesome. Let's see you directly at the airport?"

    Huo Qi doesn't doubt that he has him, "It's okay."

    "Then... I'll go back first?" Lu Shijin felt that there was something wrong with Huo Qi today, and he planned to slip away before thinking about countermeasures.

    If it weren't for Ruan Siheng's urgency, Huo Qi would go to see him soon, Huo Qi really didn't want to let Lu Shijin leave so soon.

    Still stay at ease with Lu Shijin.