1.14

When the countdown on the screen ended, Lu Shijin immediately took Mu Cang off his shoulders and raised Mu Cang Tuo skillfully, his eyes focused on the screen.

    Although he and Huo Lian faced two different screens, they were playing the same game, and the two were teammates.

    There are 25 enemies on the opposite side, so there cannot be as many draws as there are killed.

    As soon as Lu Shijin's game character entered the map, he encountered two enemies head-on. He expertly hid behind the bunker, set up his guns and shot them one at a time.

    The scoreboard number at the top of the screen has become 2:0.

    Lu Shijin found the touch, curled his lower lip confidently, and glanced at Huo Lian.

    "Mr. Huo, we were all playing pediatrics just now, and now it's an adult game. You seem to have to cheer."

.As soon as the voice fell, Huo Lian was caught fire by the three enemies. Huo Lian calmly hid behind the wall, relying on the cover of the grenade to solve the trouble simply and neatly.

    The score became 2:3 again.

    Huo Lian didn't squint, manipulating the characters to move forward, and calmly said: "If you have time to speak your tongue, it's better to find enemies. There are 20 left, so there are not many opportunities left for you."

    Lu Shijin realized that Huo Lian might really be a master at playing games, so he didn't dare to be sloppy at this time, and threw himself into the game with 120,000 points.

    Whether you win or not is a trivial matter, and whether you can hold the initiative in your hands is the key.

    Since both people took the victory or defeat seriously, the game went into a white-hot game, the score on the screen was very glued, and they kept repeating the picture of one or two heads leading, but they were quickly chased.

."Damn it, assistant, isn't Huo Lian a company executive? Why is he playing games so well? He spends his time at work playing video games?" Lu Shijin searched for the last enemy on the map while complaining to 711. .

    711: "According to the character introduction, Huo Lian was a bad boy in junior high school for a period of time. Fighting and skipping classes are all avenues. He wanted to draw his father's attention."

    Lu Shijin sneered: "It's really a child's behavior to use this method to gain eyeballs. No wonder, after all, at a young age, I still believe that wealthy families have such fairy tales as family affection."

    711 didn't follow along and said, kindly reminded: "There are still four enemies on the map, Huo Lian leads you by 3 points."

    The score now is 12:9, that is to say, for the next four NPCs, Lu Shijin must kill all of them to win the game, and cannot lose a single head.

.Both Lu Shijin and Huo Lian searched the battlefield carefully in the game, trying to find the location of the four enemies.

    It might be that even the heavens were helping Lu Shijin. Lu Shijin was one step ahead of Huo Lian to find the four enemies who got stuck in the corner and turned around like flies without their heads.

    "Keep your eyes open, the show is about to start."

    Lu Shijin’s character jumped onto the container box in a few steps, took out a grenade from his rucksack, pulled off the tab, and threw it down. The smoke of gunpowder blocked the screen——