1.7

After accidentally stepping on the thunder on Huo Lian's side, Lu Shijin went to the bar several times to create chance encounters, but he never encountered Huo Lian again.

    Huo Qi stayed beside his Bai Yueguang wholeheartedly, and ignored Lu Shijin.

    As an affectionate male partner who loves Huo Qi, Huo Qi ignores Lu Shijin, but Lu Shijin cannot ignore Huo Qi.

    The text message of Xi Han Wen Nuan was sent according to the number of three meals a day, in exchange for a few words or two occasionally perfunctory by Huo Qi.

    However, Lu Shijin just sent it as if he had completed a task, and he never read the reply.

    Lu Shijin's school has already started winter vacation.

    In order to make it easy to meet Lu Shijin, Huo Qi rented him a small apartment near Lu Shijin's university.

    Therefore, Lu Shijin does not usually live in the school dormitory, but lives in an apartment.

.The students were supposed to leave school and go home for the New Year during the winter vacation, but Lu Shijin didn't want to go back.

    The original owner’s home was in a very remote place, and when he got off the plane, he had to take a bus for more than ten hours to get to his home town.

    Lu Shijin didn't want to bother to take this trip because he couldn't talk about feelings with the original owner's parents.

    It was difficult to buy tickets for the Spring Festival, so Lu Shijin called on the excuse that he couldn't buy the tickets.

    Lu's father and Lu's mother had never been able to be the master of his son, so he carefully exhorted and agreed.

    There are ten days left on New Year's Eve, and the streets and alleys and every household have a strong New Year flavor.

    The timeline here is the same as the world Lu Shijin lived in before his death. If there is no accident, he will be able to go home for the New Year in a week.

    No one knows, tomorrow or accident, which will come faster.

."Convenience store, check where Huo Lian is."

    711: "You seem to be particularly interested in Huo Lian? Don't forget that Huo Qi is the person you should pay attention to."

    Lu Shijin lowered his head to play mobile games, and said indifferently: "Okay, then you can check where Huo Qi is. If you think I'm leaning in front of him now, it would be appropriate to bother him and Ruan Siheng kiss me."

    711: "Actually, you don't have to do anything now, just wait for our role to come."

    Lu Shijin’s phone screen showed that the game had failed. He threw the phone away impatiently and stretched.

    "No, I can't stay idle, if I don't have some fun, I'm going to get sick."

    711: Are you a sick person who doesn't mess up all day?

    711 accurately located the coordinates of Xia Huolian: "A golf course in the suburbs."

.Knowing where Huo Lian was, Lu Shijin was going to squat.

    There are caddies on the golf course. When Lu Shijin got there, he bought a caddie inside and replaced him with the inside of the stadium.

    Relying on the real-time report of 711, Lu Shijin successfully blocked Huo Lian in the locker room.