1.9

The next day, Huo Lian sent a driver to pick up Lu Shijin and sent it to Huo Lian's office.

    Huo Lian's secretary brought Lu Shijin upstairs to the door of Huo Lian's office, stopped and smiled and motioned for Lu Shijin to go in by himself, and then left.

    Lu Shijin pushed the door, and Huo Lian stood in front of the French windows. He was wearing a smoky suit. From the back, he saw his perfect inverted triangle figure.

    Lu Shijin resisted the urge to whistle, knocked on the door twice, and greeted softly: "Mr. Huo, I'm here, can I come in?"

    "Come in." Huo Lian didn't look back.

    Lu Shijin walked into the office and closed the door with his backhand. Huo Lian asked him to come over and didn't pay much attention to others, which made him unpredictable and did not dare to step forward.

    "Mr. Huo," Lu Shi said in this issue, "When can I meet Huo Qi?"

."See Huo Qi?" Huo Lian turned around slowly, his backlit facial expression was unclear, but he could hear the coldness in his tone, "Why should I take you to see him?"

    Lu Shijin widened his eyes in astonishment, "But you promised me..."

    "I promised you." Huo Lian approached Lu Shijin step by step, his cold and Yingting face became clearer, he raised his lips and smiled, "But that's because you said you are Huo Qi's boyfriend."

    Lu Shijin: "But I am indeed..."

    "Enough, I don't want to listen to your lies." Huo Lian interrupted him coldly, "You can't be Huo Qi's boyfriend. I have already investigated. He has never had a partner by his side, so where did you go? from?"

    Lu Shijin's short term is poor: "I..."

.When Huo Qi and Lu Shijin met, they took measures to keep them secret, and they never showed Lu Shijin to the outside world. Lu Shijin has always been strictly forbidden to tell outsiders about their relationship.

    Except for a few people, no one knew about Lu Shijin's existence.

    So in the face of Huo Lian's doubts, Lu Shijin did not explain clearly.

    Huo Lian seemed to have expected Lu Shijin's reaction a long time ago, and said sarcastically, "I can't tell, is it?"

    "I didn't lie to anyone... I really am..." Lu Shijin was so wronged that his eyes were covered with mist. "Huo Qi is really my boyfriend. If you don't believe me, you can take me to see him, and I can prove it to you. Look!"

    Huo Lian's tone became stern, "When you are Huo's prince, can anyone meet anyone?.What's more, I learned that Huo Qi already has someone he likes, and they have been together recently. Now you let me take you to see him. Is it because you want to separate the relationship between our uncle and nephew? Come on, what is your intention to approach me deliberately? "

    "What are you talking about?!" Lu Shijin was struck by lightning, staring at the same place, "Who is Huo Qi with?"

    "Oh, you are still pretending to be Huo Qi's boyfriend. Didn't you make it clear beforehand?" In Lu Shijin's incredulous gaze, Huo Lian continued, "Huo Qi has a boyfriend from a teenager. The man I liked since the beginning was Ruan Siheng, a famous young painter. Now Ruan Siheng returns to China and the two meet almost every day. But you ran out and said that you are Huo Qi’s boyfriend, and you treat me as Huo Lian. Can I be deceived and used at will?!"

    "how so?".Lu Shijin took two steps back in despair, lowered his head and muttered to himself, "It's me who is obviously dating Huo Qi..."

    "Do you admit that you are a liar?" Huo Lian said without a trace of emotion, "I admit it now, I can still assume that nothing happened, otherwise, I will bear the consequences."