1.21

After discussing the plan with Huo Lian, Lu Shijin returned to the hotel room and waited for Huo Qi to return.

    711 listened to their plan and reminded worriedly: "Most audiences are looking forward to the beautiful love between the two protagonists, but recently Ruan Siheng and Huo Qi are not together, the development of the plot has stagnated, and the audience's readiness has declined. If this continues to develop, I’m afraid more and more people will abandon the drama."

    "How much coolness is left?" Lu Shijin tilted Erlang's legs and ate fruit with toothpicks, shaking his legs carelessly.

    711: "It's almost below one-third."

    Lu Shijin: "There are so many more."

    711 was speechless: "You still don't think there are too many left?" The emperor really didn't rush to death of the eunuch.

    "Let me take a look at the barrage." Lu Shijin said.

.711 pulled out the display, the barrage on it was obviously much less than the previous few times, and the sparse ones were venting dissatisfaction.

    [Why are the two protagonists not always together? I'm here to come to see sweet love, never fall in love and abandon the drama! 】

    [Agree with the sisters in front! 】

    [Wai Xiaogong is always with a supporting role? Is this trying to cuckold us Ruan Ruan? If I dare to shoot like this, I will send a blade to the screenwriter! 】

    [I hate this supporting role! It looks like green tea diao, Qiuqiu, go offline! 】

    [The Book of Ten Thousands of Blood Lu Shijin is offline! 】

    Sorry, Lao Tzu is not like green tea, Lao Tzu is green tea.

    It's impossible to go offline, he hasn't had enough.

.Because the plot will only show the part related to the protagonist, the audience doesn't know what Lu Shijin and Huo Lian did in secret.

    Lu Shijin sneered silently while looking at the barrage, and I just waited for the day when you were shocked, and I hope you will not be too weak to bear it.

    711 finished the barrage and said frustratedly: "Look, the barrage is full of complaints."

    Lu Shijin said indifferently: "Don't worry, it's about to hit the plot, I will fill it up for you all at once."

    711 wanted to say who would not brag, but he only dared to force it in his heart.

    Lu Shijin lay on the sofa for a whole afternoon of American dramas. Although he couldn't understand English without subtitles, he had a 711 plug-in that could be translated simultaneously. It didn't feel too good.

    It was almost seven o'clock in the evening when Huo Qi returned to the hotel. Lu Shijin almost waited until the flowers were gone.

."Husband~~" Lu Shijin lied on the sofa kicking, "People listen to you and stay in the hotel for a day and never go anywhere. I'm so bored that I almost grow mushrooms!"

    "Oh yeah? Mushrooms have grown?" Huo Qi took off his suit, untied his tie with one hand and threw it on the ground. He smiled and said, "Let me see where the mushrooms have grown. It happened to be picked for today's dinner."

    As he talked, he reached out and fumbled on Lu Shijin's body, and the tofu was completely eaten.

    "I hate it, I'll be a gangster as soon as I get back!" Lu Shijin sideways protected the key parts to prevent Huo Qi from getting into trouble.