Lu Shijin: "..." It seems that the intelligence of the intelligence chief is not necessarily accurate.

    The people who didn't know the truth sighed after hearing it.

."You have such a wrist and courage at a young age, you can't underestimate it!"

    "The king who stepped on the blood all the way to the throne, the empire tomorrow may be plunged into a bloody storm."

    "He doesn't show any mercy to his relatives. What if we offend him and he retaliates against us frantically?"

    "I would rather offend a gentleman than a villain. I would rather offend a villain than a madman! The old saying is not wrong. I think we might as well return the person directly to him, just as selling him a favor. If you don’t commit the river, the two are irrelevant?"

    "Yes!"

    "It makes sense."

    "agree!"

    Lu Shijin was very speechless. He wanted to ask these people, each of you are terrifying underworld bosses, why do you hear the wind and rain, and was scared by an 18-year-old yellow-haired boy?

.Besides, his little prince, how can these people say so terrible?

    Obviously it is gentle and elegant, warm-hearted and loyal, OK?

    Can be regarded as seeing the power of three people becoming a tiger.

    Lu Shijin couldn't help saying, "You are too fussy. The other party is just a little emperor who has just ascended the throne. Everyone here, who is not more famous than him?"

    "Boss, you can't say that. When I was eighteen, I didn't dare to kill the king and kill my mother!"

    "That's right, what can age tell me? Just look at what he is doing now, I am optimistic about him, and he will definitely be a famous interstellar tyrant in the future!"

.Fran sighed: "It's not that I want to grow other people's ambitions to destroy my own prestige, but according to my information, the current ministers and nobles of the empire will all change when talking about this new king. If we openly confront him now, I'm afraid that when he develops power, he will turn his head and deal with us."

    Lu Shijin: "...The iron ore?"

    "No more!"

    Lu Shijin: "Taxes?"

    "How can money matter?"

    Lu Shijin looked at Fran, "Fifty Omega?"

    Fran said with a smile, "I was joking, what era is this, and slavery has long been abolished."

    Lu Shijin: "..." He is a group of pig teammates, and the bad guys are too courageous!

    "No!" Lu Shijin said in a deep voice, afraid of standing up from the table, "it's impossible to let people go so easily."

.The eyes of the crowd gathered on the bloody owl's mask.

    Lu Shijin pondered for a while before hesitatingly said, "At least fifty fighters must be exchanged for it!"

    The worship revealed in the eyes of everyone, the boss is the boss, dare to bargain with the tyrant, not afraid of power!

    "Add another twenty military reconnaissance planes!" Lu Shijin pointed to Fran, "I'll hand it over to you for deployment."

    He deeply felt that there is still a lot of room for improvement in their organization's intelligence detection methods.

    Fran cheered and blew a kiss to Landing Shijin, "Boss, I really love you! I often regret that I am not an Omega. Would you like to think about it?"