"When my father passed away, I was young, and you didn't tell me many things carefully.".Pei Yin's face was cold, and he asked in a deep voice, "Later, I investigated. When the father was patrolling the south, the propeller of the aircraft encountered a problem, so the plane crashed and the plane crashed, right?"

    Cassia looked down, "Yes."

    Pei Yin looked down at her and continued to ask: "What makes me feel unreasonable is that the father visited the south. According to the usual practice, the queen should accompany him, but why did you not accompany the father?"

    Cassia's face turned pale, she raised her head and looked at Pei in shock, her voice also becoming sharp.

    "What do you mean?! You mean, do you think it is reasonable that I have to die with your father on the crashed aircraft too?!"

    "Of course I didn't mean that.".Pei Yin looked at the queen quietly and asked, "I just want to know the reason, please tell me, why didn't you go with the father?"

    Cassia’s lips twitched together, "It’s too long, I forgot...maybe I am sick...or I have something else delayed..."

    Pei Yin: "It turns out that the death of the father is so unimportant in your heart, did you forget it?"

    Cassia: "Pine, my child, are you suspicious of your mother? Suspect that I murdered your father?"

    "Of course it won't be you, but there is no guarantee that it will be someone else." Pei's mouth twitched coldly, "I wonder if you remember a maid named Oli? I remember she served you for a long time, but Since the death of my father, I have never seen her again. You said it was a coincidence that someone sent her to my mansion two days ago."

    "O, Li?".When Cassia heard the name, her face was ashen ashes, "She's still alive?"

    "Why, should she die?" Pei Yin's mouth sneered. "Is it because she knows that you have an affair with Nip, should she die?"

    Cassia’s eyes burst into tears, and she wanted to grab Pei Yin’s hand, but Pei dodges away. The poor queen fell to the ground without standing, her waist-length blond hair was scattered on her face, covering her face. Shame on the face.

    Payin’s voice was extremely cold: “Your affair with Nip was discovered by the father. He planned to patrol the south before convicting the crimes committed by the two of you, but Nip took the first step in the aircraft. Killed him and took away the throne! The truth, isn't it?!"

    Cassia whimpered in pain and covered her face in embarrassment.

    "Stop talking, please stop talking..."

.This secret buried in Cassia's heart is a nightmare she can never get rid of.

    Eighteen years ago, she first fell in love with Delan Nip, but then she was robbed of love by Payin's father.

    That man was the king of the empire, and Cassia could not resist, so she could only marry King Derain VI with her unwillingness.

    But after marriage, she and Nip failed to restrain the love in their hearts, and often cheated in the harem while King Derain VI was away.

    But the paper could not contain the fire, and the adultery between Cassia and Nip was eventually discovered by Derain VI.

    King Derain VI was furious, but due to the royal face and the dignity of men, he did not make the scandal public.

    I planned to make a ruling on Cassia and Nip after visiting the south, but he didn't expect that Nip would take a step ahead of him. He made tricks on the aircraft and destroyed the Deran VI plane.