Originally, he wanted to release the pheromone coercion, but he did not expect that the loss outweighed the "Lu Shijin".

    Pei Yin felt very regretful.

.The blood owl laughed triumphantly: "Look at his uncomfortable appearance. At this time, he needs your help most. Don't you want to let him go and let him die in such an uncomfortable way?"

    Pei Yin listened to the weirdness in the words of Bleeding Owl, even if Omega was not satisfied during the estrus period, he would not die, the Bleeding Owl must have moved his hands and feet.

    "What did you do to him?"

    Pei Yin suddenly took a step forward and quickly stretched his hand toward the blood owl's neck, but the blood owl reacted faster than him, and his figure moved out of Pei's attack range.

    "Young man, you have to consider the consequences when you act. Don't be so impulsive." The blood owl shook off the sleeves of the cape and said casually, "Don't worry, he will be fine for the time being. I just gave him a special medicine to urge him. The estrus period has just arrived early..If Alpha is willing to help him through the estrus period, it’s okay. If not, then he may be in estrus all the time, and finally collapsed and died. This medicine was developed by me not long ago, do you think? fantastic? "

    Amazing ghost!

    It was the first time in his life that Pei Yin saw such a person who could show off shamelessness as an honor.

    If it weren't for being controlled by others, he really wanted to break the neck of the big demon in front of him!

    It was impossible to make a single blow, and it was impossible to take advantage of the bloody owl's unprepared attack.

    And the despicability of the blood owl has exceeded Pei Yin's imagination. If he angered him, it might only make him more disadvantaged.

    Pei Yin sarcastically said: "I thought that although you were doing all things without evil, you were a man of the best at any rate, and you were considered a person. I didn't expect that you would act so nasty."

    "Thank you for the compliment.".Xue Xiao was indifferent to Pei Yin's ridicule, walked to Lu Shijin's side, bent down, raised "Lu Shijin"'s chin with one finger, and traced his eyebrows with the other hand.

    Poor Omega was just touched lightly, shaking his body sensitively, and groaning in his throat as if a little milk cat was hungry.

    "Tsk, what a delicate Omega, it seems to be born for Alpha like you." The blood owl took a deep breath of the smell in the air, and said intoxicated, "It smells so good, little prince, you really Isn't it exciting at all? I can hardly control such a delicious Omega."

    "Take your dirty hands away, don't touch him!" Pei Yin pushed the blood owl away, snatching "Lu Shijin" from his hand and protecting him behind him.

    Xue Xiao Jie Jie laughed: "What's the matter, don't you want to touch him?.He will die if no one combines with him. If you don't help him, you won't allow me to come? Did you almost take yourself off without seeing him feel uncomfortable? "

    Pei Yin raised his hand and pointed it casually, and scarlet appeared in his blue eyes, and he had tolerated to the edge of anger.

    "Get out of here!"

    "Yes." The blood owl clapped his hands, tidied his cloak and walked to the wall, opened the mechanism and walked out of the secret room. Before leaving, he threw a sentence, "Anyway, I don't need me to remind you, I don't believe you can bear it."