He overestimated his ability to bear. He originally thought that sleeping with someone was not sleeping, and there was nothing to lose.

    But as soon as Huo Qi touched him, he remembered what the dog had done before, and he was suddenly disgusted, and his heart automatically gave birth to resistance.

.Huo Qi was still there with a smirk that thought he was charming, and he provoked Lu Shijin's chin and asked, "Why, don't you like your husband playing hooligans to you?"

    Lu Shijin endured his nausea, and smiled brightly and replied, "Of course I like it! But I'm hungry when I wait for you to wait until I have eaten. How can I cooperate with you to be a gangster? I don't care, you must take me to eat delicious food today. of!"

    Huo Qi also thought about it, exercise in bed is an individual effort, no matter how you want to eat people into your stomach, you have to feed them first.

    "Okay!" Huo Qi promised happily, patted Lu Shijin's small butt, "Then get up and change clothes. If you want to eat, my husband will take you to eat."

    Lu Shijin sat up vigorously, holding his mobile phone to Huo Qi's side.

    "I checked on the Internet. This French-style western food is very authentic, and this bar is also very good, and there are hula dance performances too!.Shall we go to the bar to have fun after the western food? "

    Huo Qi raised his eyebrows and said in disapproval, "It's okay to eat Western food. Why do you still want to go to the bar?"

    Lu Shijin said: "I haven't been to a bar yet, so I want to see and see. I don't dare to go alone for fear of encountering bad people. With you here, I believe my husband will protect me, right?"

    Huo Qi can't help but laugh: "There are also normal guests in the bar, where there are bad people, but..."

    He pondered for a while. Originally, he wanted to say that he still had work tomorrow that was not suitable for drinking. It was obvious that Lu Shijin's face was full of expectation, and he hesitated again.

    Huo Qi thought to himself, since he brought people out, he must have fun, so as not to leave any regrets on this memory.

    He nodded and said: "I can take you to see and see, but we will come back after playing for an hour. I will take you when you promise me this condition."

.Lu Shijin nodded quickly: "Okay! Just play for an hour, we will come back after watching the hula dance performance!"

    Lu Shijin's obedient and obedient make Huo Qi feel a lot of pleasure, his face deliberately leaned over and teased: "I took you to play, how can you thank me?"

    Lu Shijin couldn't tell that Huo Qi was asking for a kiss, so he closed his eyes, imagining that the person in front of him was Huo Lian, and quickly kissed Huo Qi on the cheek.

    Of course, Huo Qi was not satisfied with this kind of dragonfly kiss, his eyes stared deeply at Lu Shijin's lips, wanting to deepen the kiss.

    Lu Shijin quickly blocked Huo Qi's extended hand, stood up and urged: "Okay, it will be too late for another time. What do you want to do is one night away, why rush this moment and a half?"

    As soon as Huo Qi thought that what Lu Shijin said was reasonable, he resisted the restlessness in his heart and went to the cloakroom to change clothes with Lu Shijin.

.Lu Shijin actually doesn't like western food. His ultimate goal is to trick Huo Qi into the bar next to the western restaurant.

    According to tonight's plan, Huo Lian should have been waiting there long ago.