Huo Qi stood up rare and diligently trying to send one off to Lu Shijin, "I will send you a car."

.Lu Shijin waved his hand and refused: "Farewell, it is convenient to take a taxi here. I will go back when I stop by the side of the road. Why waste your time to send me specially. I'm leaving. Call me if I have something to do."

    Seeing Lu Shijin's insistence, Huo Qi didn't force it any more. He felt that Lu Shijin was considerate and considerate for his sake.

    When he left the restaurant, Lu Shijin thought about his own things.

    The passerby wore a peaked cap and a mask, and his entire face showed a pair of eyes.

    I don't know if I just like this dress or I am afraid of being recognized by others.

    Passerby and Lu Shijin looked up at the same time, and said "Sorry" at the same time.

    After that, Lu Shijin continued to walk forward indifferently, while the passerby stared at Lu Shijin's back thoughtfully for a long time.

.After Lu Shijin left, he took off his hat and mask and walked into the western restaurant where Huo Qi was.

    "Siheng, you are here."

    Huo Qi smiled awkwardly. Today, he lied to Ruan Siheng that he had an appointment with a painter to discuss cooperation. Just now Ruan Siheng asked him which restaurant he was eating at, and he casually reported the name of the restaurant.

    Unexpectedly, Ruan Siheng said that he was nearby. He also wanted to talk to the painter. Before Huo Qi could find an excuse to shirk, Ruan Siheng had already reached the door of the restaurant.

    I can only rejoice that Lu Shijin had already left at that time, otherwise Huo Qi could have imagined how tragic the rollover scene would be if they were hit by the two.

    Ruan Siheng faintly responded, and sat down in the place where Lu Shijin had just sat. Huo Qi asked the waiter to take away the dinner plate that had been eaten on the table, and only put two glasses of water.

.Ruan Sihengsheng's skin is fair and fair, and his eyes and nose are particularly similar to those of Lu Shijin, but a closer look reveals the difference.

    Ruan Siheng's eyelids are thin, and there is a faint mole under the tail of the eye. When he is not smiling, it is on the tail of the eye, which looks particularly cold-hearted.

    "Where is the painter?" Ruan Siheng asked directly.

    Huo Qi: "Unfortunately, he just left when you finished sending the message to me, saying that something happened at home."

    Ruan Siheng glanced at him deeply and saw Huo Qi completely.

    But he could only force himself to be calm, pretending to be nonchalant and continue to say: "Maybe you met when you came in."

    Ruan Siheng took a sip from his cup, "I didn't meet anyone."

    Huo Qi secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this.

    Ruan Siheng asked again: "Where is the painting?"

.Huo Qi was unable to smile bitterly. From the beginning to the present, all the words Ruan Siheng said revolved around the painting he wanted to his heart, and he never cared about him.

    However, he is used to it. In Ruan Siheng's life, the pursuit of art is always above all else.

    But he didn't know if he suddenly couldn't bear it.